Thread: eager to learn

Unhappy eager to learn

looking for an experienced top to gently but firmly introduce me to cp. looking forward to receiving my first bare bottom spanking

Default Re: eager to learn

Good morning

Can do precisely as you request. I am available evenings - some days by prior arrangement or week-ends - can accommodate in quiet location in Dudley.

Sane and sensible with lots of experience to make your visit an enjoyable one. Contact me by email or mobile 07966-460962 - do not answer witheld numbers.

I am waiting - no need to be apprehensive

Roger

Hi
    Shame that you are so far away I would love to be teacher to you had lots of experience

Quote Originally Posted by over4u View Post
    looking for an experienced top to gently but firmly introduce me to cp. looking forward to receiving my first bare bottom spanking
    ive had a few and great they werer looking for more myself in berkshire