Milton Keynes / Cant accommodate But can travel.

Default Spanking A New Bottom For The First Time

Just wanted to share my immense enjoyment at the thrill of recently meeting a new spankee who hadn't been spanked before.

Initially, it was just the normal bedroom antics but during 'the act', some playful swats were introduced. These were greeted with a positive reaction and afterwards a confession that she really enjoyed the spanking part.

Of course, this has been followed up on a number of occasions and now ritual roleplay spankings take place whenever we can meet up.

What has been your best introduction to spanking either as a top or bottom?

Default Re: Spanking A New Bottom For The First Time

Meeting an older woman who was quite drunk, myself playing bottom role. Oh and then forgetting to negotiate a safe word. Broke lots of rules but it was still the best session for me