Thread: welcome message

Default welcome message

problem with welcome message in profile- only allowed one letter. Hope a mod can change that

Default Re: welcome message

I have the same problem trying to send a personal message. Interesting the number of views to this thread but no one has come up with an solution. Come on guys help us out.

The character limit in any one private message is 5000 so I'm a little unsure as to what's happening here. Just so I'm sure I'm on the same page can we confirm exactly what you are trying to do and I'll look into it.

regards

Thanks for your response. The problem I have, is that , whenever I go on to a persons profile and attempt to send a message to them I get a message saying that the message has too many characters it should only have one character. Hope this clarifies the problem.