Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: What do you like to wear for spanking?

For me too it depends upon the scenario but in the past I've played the (16+ bit of a leap of faith these days) schoolgirl with pleated woolen kilt white blouse and tie, a nurse complete with watch plus stockings suspenders and sterile gloves who had been caught stealing said latex items,, a chamber maid caught looking at a guests naughty (spanking) magazines, a doctor who was dishing it out to another nurse (female - rather a fun one that) and various others. I suppose though it's the surprises I enjoy most as sometimes I'll come home and find a bundle of clothes on the bed with a note telling where and when to meet hubby for my well deserved up-ending.

Last edited by happygolucky; 07-11-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Bent over in tight shorts or tight skirt

Me Too.but sometimes I like to wear tights as well,especially if they get gradually tore off exposing my reddening ckeeks bit by bit . even better if we get an audiance too!

Yes, being caned over tights is quite erotic

it is rare because i dont live at home. but when i visit my mom, sometimes she feels i need to be spanked so she has me go into her bedroom and strip naked. so nude well socks still on maybe.

For it to work for me I have to be totally naked - and the caner clothed. It's the power exchange as well as the pain.

For me being naked is a large part of the experience.

I like to start by being put over knee over being told to bend over fully clothed then after a bit told to take jeans down or off and spanked some more before my boxer shorts get pulled down exposing my bare bum for more spanking. After this being told to stand there in front of master/mistress and strip naked to continue the punishment is the best way to go, I like both the felling of not having control of when my bum is bared and the feeling of embarrassment at being totally exposed at the end with every thing on show.

I like to wear as much as possible to start with and have someone take their time removing the various layers or telling me exactly what item to remove and when. For me, the forced nudity and the humiliation that it creates really adds to my overall feeling of submission, well before any spanking begins.

ive been madeto wear very tight wet white cotton shorts to recieve canings

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast