Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: What do you like to wear for spanking?

i lie to wear a nice strappy pure white slip while the action takes place and the one who is punishing me could pull it gently at first. then harder until it starts to tear, then carry on gently ripping it until it is in bits on the floor. any offers?

My favourite is school uniform with a grey pleated skirt and white blouse. Also love to be a naughty secretary in a tight satin pencil skirt.

i'd love to spank you as a naughty secretary in a tight satin pencil skirt,Samantha - if i was to be spanked i'd like to be naked.... if anyone would like to oblige? XXXX3.JPG

definitely school uniform. here is means white shorts, white underpants, white shirt. a cane is meant to be applied over school uniform, so that way it can be swung as hard as you like - ie no holding back as when the canee is bare-bottomed

for me it has to be full schlgirl uniform,straw boater,white shirt stripped tie,white knee sox.white schl knickers.and 14 inch knife or box pleated schl gym skirt,then to have the skirt folded back over my waist and have my white schl knickers down slowly

I like to wear my Girlfriends Silky full back knickers and be slippered in and out of them, well i would if i could get someone to do it. lol

being spanked as a m or spanking a m tight black speedos, but pulled down whilst bent over.

When dressed as f or spanking f has to be some form of stockings and supenders

Pyjamas, as in a spanking before bedtime.

Probably the best wear should be regulation school knickers, gymslip, white socks or stockings for senior girls. The spanking should be ideally over the knee, initially with gymslip flicked up over the back, over the top of the knickers. Leading to knickers down bare bottom spanking.

worcester, accomodate or travel reasonable distance

, to give a spanking or preferably a caning , i would like to wear a crisp white blouse with black bra and breast forms , black suspender belt and stockings , short black mini , g-string and heels , oh and a smile with red gloss lips

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast