Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Smile What do you like to wear for spanking?

What do you like to wear for spanking scenarios?

The answer for many may be obvious and completely minimal, but for a guy who likes to give as well as receive, is up for both M and F partners, and enjoys the erotic aspect, it's worth considering the question.

Serious BDSM aficionados can spend hugely on their costumes, but 'dressing up' rather than down isn't to everyone's taste (or budget).

Recently I came across the 'giggleberries' website (I've no commercial interest in it) with a great range of thongs, jocks & pouches for guys - http://www.giggleberries.co.uk/style/thongs-g-strings (some of the models are quite tasty too!)

These are ideal for both giving & receiving, the bum cheeks are completely exposed & available whilst the crotch is protected & supported, which is sexier than having everything on show.

Having bought some I can say they give a confidence boost, feel sexy as hell, and really spice up the action. Wearing them also divides the spanking session, with them on. from apres-spank activity when they come off...!

Default Re: What do you like to wear for spanking?

I like to start the session wearing pyjamas and bare feet. Also, a long t shirt and no underpants is a bit of a turn on too.

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

I like to ware anything I am told to ware (or not to ware) by who ever is bending me over for the spanking. The words "bend over" seem to do it for me. LOL.
    Just4fun Hidden Content

Upper Norwood, SE London, can not accomodate

Coming from the adult schoolboy side of things, the uniform is fairly central. Personally I go for shirt and tie, knee length grey shorts, and a well tailored and shortish part of grey shorts. The effect is meant to be that of the errant schoolboy, but at times you end up looking like a scout-master in the Hitler Youth!

its a lacy gstring for me they make me feel even naughtier and therefore kinkier

Coming from the world of S&M I enjoy being spanked in leather or rubber chaps. This also gives the spanker a good defined target area. Otherwise it's naked and hooded over a spanking bench.

I like to be made to stand in front of the master or mistress and be instructed to strip completely naked then be punished in whatever way that the master or mistress sees fit

As most of my spankings are in roleplay it obviously depends on the scenario, though my favourite is definitely an abbreviated school PE kit of thin vest, shorts/underpants, bare feet.

I find that being in my birthday suit get my head in the right place!

Well for me its the panties that I have been caught with,first I am made to strip then step into those panties,humilated and then OTK.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast