Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Default Re: What do you like to wear for spanking?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlock View Post
    I find that being in my birthday suit get my head in the right place!
    Quote Originally Posted by medic1973 View Post
    For it to work for me I have to be totally naked - and the caner clothed. It's the power exchange as well as the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddlebutt View Post
    I like to wear as much as possible to start with and have someone take their time removing the various layers or telling me exactly what item to remove and when. For me, the forced nudity and the humiliation that it creates really adds to my overall feeling of submission, well before any spanking begins.
    These sum up my feelings too. Transferring all the power and control to someone else, knowing you're simply going to end up naked and exposed as, when and how the spanker wishes, is a significant part of the pleasure for me.

I've not really had much experience but for being spanked, would like to be in vest-&-pants or PE-kit. I have modern boy's games shorts, a pair of navy gym-knickers and by a quirk of domestic history, even my original school PE shorts from 50+ years ago.

I'm not one for theatricals but think a hint at pupil / games-master or nephew / uncle could be interesting.

Swimming-trunks: proposed Archie, seconded Sideshow. I'd go with that, though they can be a bit uncomfortable to wear dry. I found that when wearing my Kiniki "tan-through" in my garden last Summer at times when being nude might have offended or upset my neighbour.

Pyjamas could be good, and indeed a nightdress.

Brighton, Sussex. / usually can't accomodate

What do I like to wear? Nothing but a smile!

What will I wear? Anything that is provided!

I'm not into school scenarios so dress as Angie in stockings, boots, skirt, skimpy top and silk or lacy panties to be spanked.

When I am the spanker I wear black stockings, boots, faux leather suspenders with black pvc bra and knickers.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrubber View Post
    Coming from the world of S&M I enjoy being spanked in leather or rubber chaps. This also gives the spanker a good defined target area. Otherwise it's naked and hooded over a spanking bench.
    I wear latex rubber pants both for hand-spanking and caning. They enhance the 'stinging' effect of the cane so I get an eye-watering sensation without being severely thrashed and if I get too excited any fluids ejaculated merely soil the rubbers which contain them safely without embarrassment.

- - - Updated - - -

That all sounds rather sexy.and I hope to feel the same by wearing just a thin transparent latex jockstrap

jaybo Guest

I dont generally wear anything maybe tight shorts but I'm not keen on anything too restrictive as I'm a bit of a fat lump!
    But I have noticed maybe a bit of bum protection might be a good idea as I seem to get nasty hard bumps on my skin now after a whacking maybe the years of walloping are finally catching up and my skins not as tough as it was!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh6 View Post
    I wear whatever I am told to wear. My personal preference is silky, bottom hugging white microfibre trunks. They cling like a second skin and feel incredibly sensuous when a hand is run over my bottom. They also allow the stripes from a cane to show through slightly, which I think must be gratifying for the caner. Of course, ultimately they get pulled down to allow my bare bottom no protection or modesty.
    I am exactly the same and her lady ship has bought me several to wear!

I prefer to be completely naked while being punished

Thin transparent latex rubber pants (knickers) every time .
    They intensify the 'stinging' effect of the cane so there's no need for a sound thrashing to get a pleasurable sensation and a huge erection generally. So how bad can it be.??

I usually get 'caught' wearing my Aunty's tights sans knickers being naughty, I can't help it, I love her tights.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast