Default Kinky Headmaster in Brighton

Vintage headmaster, with office and dorm. No money or sex, just fun and sore bottoms. Kind, ferm, detailed with punishment book, school bell, changing room, cane, slipper, and paddle.
    Role play and dreams made real, just let me know what you would like and I will see what I can do. Head. Smartin

Default Re: Kinky Headmaster in Brighton

I would like to visit you when possible. I am in London but can easily come to Brighton. I am a naughty bi-guy, needing to have my bottom spanked by a very strict headmaster, for my misdemeanors.

I would like to visit for punishment, preferably only hand spanking initially until you think I can take more. I'm slim clean and very discreet and can be available at a time to suit you. I love to roleplay a young lad that has been caught behaving erotically and needs treatment.

Sounds like what I'm looking for. I'll PM you.