Default who wants a spanking then

mature gent looking for ladies who want a smacked bottom,any age will travel 40mile radious of oswestry can not accommodate,your wish is my command,some gents as well,big strong hands waiting to meet your bottom.

Default Re: who wants a spanking then

Rosie is a male cd with lovely girlie legs - thighs and bottom. Smooth and tanned

Her dormitory is open today in Dudley - Rosie also shows her appreciation for her spanking.

Can you travel - you wont be disappointed - 07966-460962 - witheld nos not answered

Default Rei need a spanking plz sir

hi im Denise , im male and luv to dress and be spanked as your errant secretary and be treaated like a naughty girl .my bottom is smooth and im of average figure .i hope u can bring me to your office and make me see the error of my ways , thank you sir for your time