Default October appointments during the school holidays

As most will know by now appointments for October will be until Thursday the 4th . Out-calls only from the 5th until the 22nd .
    Out-calls can be done at a place of work, hotel , your home or one of the other discreet domestic premises I mention on my site .
    So , if you thought you wouldn't be able to come and see me between those dates , you can request meeting at another location that I have mentioned, just mention this in any correspondance so I can arrange it .

I am happy to see novices as well as the more hardened player.

Happy spanking everyone ,

Miss Fife x

Default Re: October appointments during the school holidays

Hooray, schools hols are here again. That means the belt is locked up in the drawer for a fortnight. Now if I can just dodge that dragon of a Head girl I can have a great time.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    As most will know by now appointments for October will be until Thursday the 4th . Out-calls only from the 5th until the 22nd .
    Out-calls can be done at a place of work, hotel , your home or one of the other discreet domestic premises I mention on my site .
    So , if you thought you wouldn't be able to come and see me between those dates , you can request meeting at another location that I have mentioned, just mention this in any correspondance so I can arrange it .

I am happy to see novices as well as the more hardened player.

Happy spanking everyone ,

Miss Fife x