Default Make me cry in Bulgaria!

Young looking experienced 32 yr old schoolboy looking for headteachers for strict school roleplay with corporal punishment.
    When in a realistic school scenario I will submit to strict and harsh corporal punishment including a proper, hard, bottom caning.
    Unfortunately I cannot accomodate. Look forward to your reply and maybe the words " bend over boy, I am going to cane you hard"

kindlysir Guest

Default Re: Make me cry in Bulgaria!

are you residing in Bulgaria?

Default Re: Make me cry in Bulgaria!

Quote Originally Posted by blisteredbutts View Post
    Young looking experienced 32 yr old schoolboy looking for headteachers for strict school roleplay with corporal punishment.
    When in a realistic school scenario I will submit to strict and harsh corporal punishment including a proper, hard, bottom caning.
    Unfortunately I cannot accomodate. Look forward to your reply and maybe the words " bend over boy, I am going to cane you hard"

Yes,I live in Bulgaria.