Thread: Articles

Question Articles

Algy - is it okay if I post an article about a recent encounter I had and, if so, how do I go about it?

Thanks

Default Re: Articles

Yes of course, it's open to anyone to do so. It's unmoderated so the only way it gets censored is if someone brings some problem to my attention or I otherwise find it is breaking the obvious rules of the site and of good manners.

Just go to the home page and, on the right hand side it says 'create - article' click 'go' and you're away.

Adding pictures is done at any point during the process of creation. Just go to the bottom of the page and, I think it says 'manage attachments' click that and then follow the links. You'll need to have permission to publish, to actually own the copyright or know that the picture is sufficiently in the public domain not to be copyright theft.

There are some fairly obvious tools for assisting you as you go in terms of formatting. Once it's published I then have the option of pushing it up the ratings and, potentially onto the front page - I try and give all articles a reasonable period up front so as to let them be found by more folk.

There are also tags that can be added and groups it can appear in such as MALE/female - and judging by your handle that's probably what you'll go for.

Can't wait to read it.