Default Article: Power transfer

Mid fifties, south coast, clean living, professional man, able to accommodate ladies on occasional basis, or visit anytime. I spank and more to agreed levels and love every second of it. Whether it's true chastisement or playful, sometimes erotic fun I'm here ready able and willing.

Default Re: Article: Power transfer

This article raise a very interesting point, I think. In a good many scenes the sub must be the one in control, if this were not the case the scene would be simply abusive. The trick is, I believe, for the top to prove himself sufficiently observant and interesting. When this happens the sub is reassured and when he or she has their interest piqued: then the top is in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    This article raise a very interesting point, I think. In a good many scenes the sub must be the one in control, if this were not the case the scene would be simply abusive. The trick is, I believe, for the top to prove himself sufficiently observant and interesting. When this happens the sub is reassured and when he or she has their interest piqued: then the top is in control.
    i was advised to read this, and it is a very interesting article. Thank you for writing it.

genre Guest

true to some extent that a true submissive is intelligent, however, only permitted by a sexually desperate top that allows a submissive to be manipulative and falsely attempting to play act something they are naturally not and pretend to be the conductor for a poorly performing orchestra.
    it does not though command any genuine trust, respect and total sexual gratification from their top.

Note: As Deborah Ryder famously wrote and quoted in her published Lady O Society, a 'bottom' is not submissive initially until they have been punished beyond a threshold and then truly submit.

I too have found from my own personal experience when dealing with a provocative and wayward 'bottom'; they always try their luck and if you allow them to get away with it, they are more likely to stray for another true and better 'top' elsewhere. hence will continue to go around the circuit more times than jensen button has been around monte carlo in endless circles blindfolded!
    discipline and punishment cannot be real when dictated/suggested by an inept bottom that initially pretends to be submissive at the onset yet has not yet discovered what being submissive is truly about.

all i can say is that such a bottom like these has not yet found their superior top!