Default Fife is a safe area for a couple of weeks

It is now safe to venture into Fife without fear. Barbie is on holiday and has hung up her belts and canes for a couple of weeks. Her Chief Enforcer Ellie is still working away on foreign shores and her belt, canes and cricket bat paddle are gathering dust. With the broomsticks being grounded due to bad weather Fife is an area of peace and quiet. Thankfully when school starts up again in January I won't be the first to visit Barbie's classroom as I managed to wangle an extra wee holiday, Barbie can be a wee bit enthusiastic on her first day back in school, she likes to let us know who is boss very quickly and get her right arm back into the usual rhythm. Enjoy your wee holiday Barbie.

BB73

Default Re: Fife is a safe area for a couple of weeks

Merry Christmas and Happy New year.....its true we can all breath a sigh of relief ...enter Fife without any risk of being leathered..but we must always be on the alert as there are eyes and ears everywhere gather data ( broomsticks can be flown remotely these days) to be used against us in the future....she will be in her lair monitoring comms. polishing canes and tawes ready for the new year....lucky or unlucky me I am off to China until end of Jan. so miss start of new term but will no doubt regret that when I return....its been ages since we attended school...

Have a greate time J

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    It is now safe to venture into Fife without fear. Barbie is on holiday and has hung up her belts and canes for a couple of weeks. Her Chief Enforcer Ellie is still working away on foreign shores and her belt, canes and cricket bat paddle are gathering dust. With the broomsticks being grounded due to bad weather Fife is an area of peace and quiet. Thankfully when school starts up again in January I won't be the first to visit Barbie's classroom as I managed to wangle an extra wee holiday, Barbie can be a wee bit enthusiastic on her first day back in school, she likes to let us know who is boss very quickly and get her right arm back into the usual rhythm. Enjoy your wee holiday Barbie.

BB73

Ho Romasz

Nice to hear from you and I hope you had a very pleasant Christmas. Barbie has gone all quiet, it's like she is in the huff with us for no good reason. But knowing Barbie that's not the case, She is obviously up to something. I had a nice Christmas card from the Chief Enforcer Ellie letting me know that she is looking forward to me returning from my geographical exploration so that she can continue to give my hands and backside grief with her belt, cane and paddle. Some things never change. She says she will miss me because I normally supply her under threat of a good leathering with racing tips, fags and a wee bit of booze for use in the prefects room. Barbie doesn't know this but she is normally too busy raiding the boys Bogs and bike shed getting her own supply of home made cider and fag making tobacco. Canny wait til the New Year, looking forward to Fyfie's new syllabus. I heard she was thinking of doing away with the belt and encompassing a modern educational system, canny see it myself. Can you immagine oor Barbie without a lochgelly in her hands.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year.....its true we can all breath a sigh of relief ...enter Fife without any risk of being leathered..but we must always be on the alert as there are eyes and ears everywhere gather data ( broomsticks can be flown remotely these days) to be used against us in the future....she will be in her lair monitoring comms. polishing canes and tawes ready for the new year....lucky or unlucky me I am off to China until end of Jan. so miss start of new term but will no doubt regret that when I return....its been ages since we attended school...

Have a greate time J

Hi

Glad you are keepin the deputy fed with illegal items but she will get hell when the "boss" finds out....naw Hedie without a tawse in her hands is like a bike we nae wheels useless...
    As for new teachin methods its more likely to be finding some other means of inflicting pain to our rear ends...though I am sure its impossible to replace here trusty lochgelly
    unless its replaced with a more severe example...but meantime have a happy new year and hope to plan a joint visit to the detention suite in Fife...if you are listening headie and deputy
    I wish you all the best and what (you can deliver) for 2013.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Ho Romasz

Nice to hear from you and I hope you had a very pleasant Christmas. Barbie has gone all quiet, it's like she is in the huff with us for no good reason. But knowing Barbie that's not the case, She is obviously up to something. I had a nice Christmas card from the Chief Enforcer Ellie letting me know that she is looking forward to me returning from my geographical exploration so that she can continue to give my hands and backside grief with her belt, cane and paddle. Some things never change. She says she will miss me because I normally supply her under threat of a good leathering with racing tips, fags and a wee bit of booze for use in the prefects room. Barbie doesn't know this but she is normally too busy raiding the boys Bogs and bike shed getting her own supply of home made cider and fag making tobacco. Canny wait til the New Year, looking forward to Fyfie's new syllabus. I heard she was thinking of doing away with the belt and encompassing a modern educational system, canny see it myself. Can you immagine oor Barbie without a lochgelly in her hands.

BB73

Hi Romasz

I do like to hear when the Chief Enforcer gets her bum lit up with Barbie's hair brush which fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your point of view got broken on my last visit when she was belting my bare arse with it. I will give Barbie her due, the blame was put on me immediately and nothing to do with the force Barbie was exerting at point of impact between the brush and my bare backside. Needless to say Barbie found some other instrument of pain and continued where she had left off.
    I would be delighted to join you in a joint venture into Barbie's lair when I return from my travels. In the meantime, while I am away I am sure you will keep her well entertained by allowing her to demonstrate to you the benefits of the lochgelly tawse in the classroom.
    I will be keeping a beady eye open for the return of the Chief Enforcer, I know she has some unfinished business with my hands and backside and writing out lines with a pink feathered quill. She thinks it is funny and the Fife Heidie backs her up.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Hi

Glad you are keepin the deputy fed with illegal items but she will get hell when the "boss" finds out....naw Hedie without a tawse in her hands is like a bike we nae wheels useless...
    As for new teachin methods its more likely to be finding some other means of inflicting pain to our rear ends...though I am sure its impossible to replace here trusty lochgelly
    unless its replaced with a more severe example...but meantime have a happy new year and hope to plan a joint visit to the detention suite in Fife...if you are listening headie and deputy
    I wish you all the best and what (you can deliver) for 2013.

J