Default Glad it's all back up and running

I was missing the forum and the other stuff. BTW I haven't been able to view the 'front page' thingy for a while and now it's all over the place. Do those in command know do you think?

TM

Default Re: Glad it's all back up and running

Yes, it is all back up and running, these things always seem to take longer than one expects and, for a Dodo like me it's a very steep learning curve. With a little help from some very kind support staff I've even managed to sort out the layout of the Front Page section (perhaps that should be 'we've managed' etc).

For some reason the website keeps cutting me off when I try to post or pm

Try a different browser and clearing your cache sometimes helps. opera's great and Mozilla too.

Thanks for the reply Algonania. I feel that the problem lies with V Bulletin. I am on a number of websites which use this system and all of them have had trouble regarding login problems since the V Bulletin system has been updated.
    In my opinion, any website should work with any browser, if not, people will just wander off elsware if they constantly get login problems or the system boots them out immediately after operating the website. As obviously there is a need for some income to run a website ie. from advertising this is not a good thing.
    Anyway, I sincerely hope that the problem will be resolved soon.
    Kind regards.

little willie.