Default Safety Tips and Advice

We have a section dedicated to this rather important topic. Does anyone feel able to write something giving such advice from all perspectives. I would propose an article and a discussion thread. Those new to this predilection might well find such advice a life-saver.

I would also be very pleased to see some advice on etiquette as well such as always replying to contacts even if only to say 'thanks but no thanks'. But there's potentially more to it than that such as how to stay in touch in case things do genuinely go wrong and plans have to alter, the taking or not of pictures videos etc, etc.

Default Re: Safety Tips and Advice

I'm lucky - I take hubby along in the first instance so we can check it out together. As such I'm not sure I'm best qualified but I'm very happy to have a go.

Regards
    YM

I've put my best effort up as an article - do I get paid (tee hee)?

YM

genre Guest

There appears to be some confusion in this thread, as to whether this applies to online security, safety in a meet or both.
    Online security
    Use Norton anti-v and a broadband supplier that also screens against v'es.
    Use this forum's private messaging exchange facility extensively and wisely.
    Also retain all message and email exchanges between you both.
    People's images can have their face screened/partially masked by using an image editor, a free download from http://download.cnet.com
    From cnet:
    1) Enter Image Editor in the upper search box and check mark windows only from the search box drop-down menu.
    2) Click on the left-hand Free filter.
    Have a good read from all what is offered before downloading and installing.
    To screen/mask your face use a fat ruled line of white across your eyes.
    Some editors can distort a region of your face.

Meeting safety
    Meet in a safe public place, such as a cafe in broad daylight with other plenty people there.
    If going alone, take along your mobile phone and inform a friend or family member at what time later they expect your phone call - tell the person you have met at the onset.
    Being a Top myself if things are going to proceed is for my Bottom to undersign a written disclaimer along the lines your engaging in an agreed adult spanking and maybe some sexual activity. Adding to this disclaimer you cannot therefore take any further legal action for assault and rape.
    Similarly allow the Bottom to specify their limits and use of a key safe-word to halt any undesired activity going any further.

Being a Bottom, I can imagine it would be somewhat nervous being invited back to their premises for the first time.
    I will always invite my met Bottom to freely inspect every room, cupboard and closet so there are no unpleasant surprises.
    Hint hint, I advise all Bottom's to ask the Top before being invited back to their place free reign to inspect all is safe and no unpleasant surprises are hidden before any activity takes place.

When a trusted bond has eventually been established then perhaps their is no further need to be so cautious.