Thread: Happy Days

Default Happy Days

I love this time of the year, school is shut down for a fortnight while the Fife Heidie and her Chief Enforcer have to take a wee break from belting our hands and caning and leathering our bare backsides. The two of them will share between them the fags and booze they have confiscated during the last term and the Chief Enforcer will have a wee bet on the Grand National on the tip I offered her when trying to cut down the number of whacks she gave me on my last detention from 24 to 12. If it gets over the first jump it will be lucky. What she did was use a heavier belt. No doubt the two of them will spend the holiday polishing their belts and canes ready for the start of the new term.

For a wee while my hands and bum are safe. By the way Romaz I think the Fife Heidie has you penciled in for a long discussion on your return from the Far east.

BB73

Default Re: Happy Days

Oh nevermind , I'm sure I'll find something nice to do with you on 1st day of term BB !!
    In the meantime I'm having fun keeping my hand and arm exercised with that new boy

Miss Fife x
    New photos added in my albums .

Just as well the scool is shut I am off to China 4th April for 2 weeks I am long overdue for a visit ...

J

Lucky you Romaz, but you know what the Fife Heidie is like, she will just sit and wait her turn. She has a memory like a diary, she can remember something you did or couldn't spell right from ages ago. Have a nice time in China.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Just as well the scool is shut I am off to China 4th April for 2 weeks I am long overdue for a visit ...

J

God help the new boy. He is going to have to learn like the rest of us how to try and dodge the issue, or should it be in this case whacks. There are nae teachers about so I am off to study form for the first day at Aintree. Hey Barbie, any tips for the National on Saturday.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Oh nevermind , I'm sure I'll find something nice to do with you on 1st day of term BB !!
    In the meantime I'm having fun keeping my hand and arm exercised with that new boy

Miss Fife x
    New photos added in my albums .

he must be a tough cookie...just imagine what happens when we wind the headie up and she cannot get to belt us there and then guess he will take the brunt.....poor fellow....I have a wee present for her maybe I should post that way she can test on the new boy but then again she might get in some serious practice and we would suffer more ....guess we canny win whatever but disnae stop us trying...

Does the deputy get a wee shot of the new boy for some practice that is?

J

Be careful what you give her Romaz you know how enthusistic she is with new toys. I brought her a new hair brush during my hols due to her old one disintegrating while being used to redden my bare rear end. Before I could say 'what for' I was accross her knee and she was testing the new one out on the same bare bum that she broke her old one on.

I think the education of the new boy is being handled at the moment by the Fife Heidie herself. You know how she likes to make sure that new pupils fully understand the rules. The Chief Enforcer seems to have her beady eye on me and I have no idea why. A well back to enjoying the hols, unfortunately they are running out.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    he must be a tough cookie...just imagine what happens when we wind the headie up and she cannot get to belt us there and then guess he will take the brunt.....poor fellow....I have a wee present for her maybe I should post that way she can test on the new boy but then again she might get in some serious practice and we would suffer more ....guess we canny win whatever but disnae stop us trying...

Does the deputy get a wee shot of the new boy for some practice that is?

J

Oh did I hear the words NEW TOY ???
    Romaz I think your number is up when you get back ,you've escaped too long with all those wee trips away !
    BB, I hope you're not too nervous about returning to school ,I am sure the clock will be at the right time even if you won't be on time

Miss Fife x

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Be careful what you give her Romaz you know how enthusistic she is with new toys. I brought her a new hair brush during my hols due to her old one disintegrating while being used to redden my bare rear end. Before I could say 'what for' I was accross her knee and she was testing the new one out on the same bare bum that she broke her old one on.

I think the education of the new boy is being handled at the moment by the Fife Heidie herself. You know how she likes to make sure that new pupils fully understand the rules. The Chief Enforcer seems to have her beady eye on me and I have no idea why. A well back to enjoying the hols, unfortunately they are running out.

BB73

Awe Romaz

I have a feeling you are in a bit of soapy bubble. Try to make the new toy you are bringing her something that will not devastate our bare backsides too much. Have you ever thought of just bringing her a nice bunch of daffodils or something as innocent as that. She takes great delight in walloping my bare arse with that devils tail strap that you gave her, it stings like hell and she loves it. You do know she is on a high at present due to moving the classroom from hell into a new premises. I am due up on Wednesday for some education fortunately two unfortunates will experience her robust teaching techniques before I appear so her enthusiasm will I hope have died down slightly, some bloody hope.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Oh did I hear the words NEW TOY ???
    Romaz I think your number is up when you get back ,you've escaped too long with all those wee trips away !
    BB, I hope you're not too nervous about returning to school ,I am sure the clock will be at the right time even if you won't be on time

Miss Fife x

Hi Guess you could be right ...I feel six of the best we that philp coming on....maybe you are right a nice bunch of daffodils would be much safer she could not wallop you with them...anyway good luck next week ...ay least I am safe for another 2 weeks here in sunny china... J