Stamford/Peterborough - can sometimes accommodate - but much easier for me to travel - have a job that sees me staying away from home a couple of times a month

Default Peterborough spanker can accommodate Sat 13 and Sun 14 April

Fancy some role-play fun? A red bottom? Or maybe a few stripes?

I'm based just off the A1 near Peterborough and able to accommodate during Sat 13 and Sun 14 April.

All welcome: be you male, female, CD, TV.

Happy to switch if you like to dish it out as well.

Have lots of implements - rulers, slippers, canes, straps, hairbrushes - or you're welcome to bring your own.

Good role-player.

Why not drop by and have some fun?

Jack

Default Re: Peterborough spanker can accommodate Sat 13 and Sun 14 April

Dear Sir , have only just seen your ad. & am wondering if you are still into administering discipline . I'm young 62 , slim , clean , discreet & sub. Can travel only at present . Open to other suggestions if required . Pauljust4fun@yahoo.com , best regards , paul

hello jack are still available for spanking

Very naughty girl happy to join in if you're planning another weekend. If not, would you apply hand, cane... anything you think I deserve... on a one-to-one basis? I'm from Liverpool but I have holiday due and I'm desperate for a good walloping. If I could find out how to edit my profile I'd say more than I had the nerve to confess when I joined. I didn't lie, but I didn't tell the whole truth either. Walloped bum richly deserved for that alone.