Talking Miss Fife - New premises and visiting hours

Just a note to let everyone know I have moved to new premises ,not far from where I was and also working new hours. I am no longer restricted with school holidays
    This also means for many who could not visit previously it is now possible.

FROM MONDAY 15th April
    NEW hours are :
    Monday - Thursday 10am until 9pm
    Friday - 10am until 3pm ( later appointments may be possible at my discretion)
    Saturday 11am until 9pm
    Sunday 11am until 3pm then 6pm - 9pm , Sundays will be hourly appointments or less ,there will be no sessions longer than 1 hour.

Due to having a few last minute cancellations/no shows lately all new visitors will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit,this way you are less likely to waste my time when someone else could have had the time !!!
    A deposit can be sent to me and processed within 30 minutes if you follow my instructions should you require a same day appointment.

For more details on how to contact me ,costs of appointments and what I do offer please visit my site .

Miss Fife x

Default Re: Miss Fife - New premises and visiting hours

Hi

By jesus the scool has moved how will be find oor way its taken ages to get used to existing....wees pupils are nae good at geography or map reedin ...guess will hae to use the sat nav no doubt all will be revealed...

Now romaz,
    The school bus will know exactly where to go , believe me !
    I am more worried about your spelling lately , it seems to be worse than ever !!!!

Miss Fife x

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Hi

By jesus the scool has moved how will be find oor way its taken ages to get used to existing....wees pupils are nae good at geography or map reedin ...guess will hae to use the sat nav no doubt all will be revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Just a note to let everyone know I have moved to new premises ,not far from where I was and also working new hours. I am no longer restricted with school holidays
    This also means for many who could not visit previously it is now possible.

FROM MONDAY 15th April
    NEW hours are :
    Monday - Thursday 10am until 9pm
    Friday - 10am until 3pm ( later appointments may be possible at my discretion)
    Saturday 11am until 9pm
    Sunday 11am until 3pm then 6pm - 9pm , Sundays will be hourly appointments or less ,there will be no sessions longer than 1 hour.

Due to having a few last minute cancellations/no shows lately all new visitors will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit,this way you are less likely to waste my time when someone else could have had the time !!!
    A deposit can be sent to me and processed within 30 minutes if you follow my instructions should you require a same day appointment.

For more details on how to contact me ,costs of appointments and what I do offer please visit my site .

Miss Fife x
    Quick bump incase anyone missed the new hours .
    Also check out the chances to join in a Tawse Challenge (this will be on the hands ) and also a summer party ! You can find these on the updates page of my site .

Barbie aka Miss Fife x