Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wink Spanking without leaving lasting marks

Hi

I am a lover of spanking and enjoy a good leathering and caning but alas I am a happily married man and need to avoid heavly welted and bruised backside, at least one that does not show longer than say a few hours, which drives me nuts. Is there anyone out there that has a tried and tested solution that works no bullshit...and before you all start by saying just have a gentle spanking and avoid caning but thats not in the vocabulary of our excellent Miss Fife I also dont want to miss out on receiving my just deserves. So lets see what all you caning. belting experts can come up....maybe there is a magic potion that soothes away all the marks of a good hiding....

J

Default Re: Spanking without leaving lasting marks

Make your marriage even happier, introduce your wife to your spanking desires, then any additional marks you get, to those your wife leaves, will be easy to lie away. You never know, she might make such a good job of disciplinig you, that you dont want others or she may want to join in with the wider spanking community.

Now romaz , what do you mean gentle isn't in my vocabulary ? If you weren't so greedy and wanting more all the time, I would give you a nice gentle spanking.
    Sometimes straight after receiving punishment to reduce bruising , a very cold wet towel can help ( although a wet towel and bare ass is like a red rag to bull with some of us ,who could be tempted to skelp you with it ) .I done this with a young lady a while back as her master said she could partake in a pain challenge but was limited with bruising - her problem was she bruised very easily but applying a cold wet towel a few times did bring the bruising down . I have also done this with others who cannot be left marked for long.

Anyway ,you will be able to get what you need now before you go jaunting about the world due to my new schedule

badgirl - it isn't always easy for married guys to tell their wife and even though some do their wife is not just interested ,which is a huge pity .Even sometimes when their wife does discipline them it isn't always as harsh as the men would like it to be or not as often so they look elsewhere ,which sometimes their wife would not be happy with as they may think there is more going on than just pure discipline. I have a quite a few gents where these are the case.

Barbie x

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Hi

I am a lover of spanking and enjoy a good leathering and caning but alas I am a happily married man and need to avoid heavly welted and bruised backside, at least one that does not show longer than say a few hours, which drives me nuts. Is there anyone out there that has a tried and tested solution that works no bullshit...and before you all start by saying just have a gentle spanking and avoid caning but thats not in the vocabulary of our excellent Miss Fife I also dont want to miss out on receiving my just deserves. So lets see what all you caning. belting experts can come up....maybe there is a magic potion that soothes away all the marks of a good hiding....

J

Hi Romasz

You could always try and persuade Barbie to wallop your behind with her little primary school tawse. It makes a lot of noise, stings a bit, reddens the bum up a bit but certainly does not leave serious lasting marks unlike that devil's tail thing you gave her. I have heard that rubbing a cream called arnica on your tail after a leathering or caning can reduce the bruising quite a bit but I have never tried it. And as for Barbie giving the likes of you and me a gentle spanking well the pigs are gathering at the end of the runway ready for take off. I once enquired of her what a gentle spanking consisted of, she just laughed and continued leathering me with a big heavy belt.
    Anyway I am off to the new school tomorrow, will let you know how it goes. Barbie has given me a few vague directions how to get there, seemingly there is a big fir tree growing in the garden. I will probably be late and be in trouble right away.

BB73

Hi

J

Of course you are correct as always spanking provided at home is no substite for what I would like and to suggest to the other half that I should visit a professional she would imagine all sorts of other things were going on as you said. Might be worth a try the wet towel trick at least that way I might get some belting done at least. Might be worth trying over the trousers to see what that does, one things for sure I think a wee visit to the new lair is called for ...and if the above does not work at least there the good old six of the best with mr philp to fall back on...

Thanks J

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    Now romaz , what do you mean gentle isn't in my vocabulary ? If you weren't so greedy and wanting more all the time, I would give you a nice gentle spanking.
    Sometimes straight after receiving punishment to reduce bruising , a very cold wet towel can help ( although a wet towel and bare ass is like a red rag to bull with some of us ,who could be tempted to skelp you with it ) .I done this with a young lady a while back as her master said she could partake in a pain challenge but was limited with bruising - her problem was she bruised very easily but applying a cold wet towel a few times did bring the bruising down . I have also done this with others who cannot be left marked for long.

Anyway ,you will be able to get what you need now before you go jaunting about the world due to my new schedule

badgirl - it isn't always easy for married guys to tell their wife and even though some do their wife is not just interested ,which is a huge pity .Even sometimes when their wife does discipline them it isn't always as harsh as the men would like it to be or not as often so they look elsewhere ,which sometimes their wife would not be happy with as they may think there is more going on than just pure discipline. I have a quite a few gents where these are the case.

Barbie x

Hi Romasz

I attended the new school today and would you believe it, the heating had broken down. It was like being in Siberia without a jersey. The Heidie is going to have a word wie the Jannie to ensure it is fixed pronto. Have you ever felt six o the best with a Philps tawse on cauld hands, I can tell you it was a most unpleasant experience especially when the Heidie refused to take the freezing conditions into consideration. I think the problem was that she was not in the best of humour due to her Heidie type of hairdo being ruined in the rain hefting school furniture about prior to school starting. You know how when you appear for classes she is always smartly dressed with that strict schoolmarmish look aboot her, well today I wish I had had a camera. I do know I will pay for this in the future.
    I would warn you Romasz that she is working on a new trick and that is belting both your hands with a belt in her right hand and and one in her left. It is going to take her a wee while to master this because out of three goes she only managed it once.
    She is looking to hold a detention party in her new school in the near future. I have never heard of that kind of party but I am sure it will be fun.

BB73

Of course you are correct as always spanking provided at home is no substite for what I would like and to suggest to the other half that I should visit a professional she would imagine all sorts of other things were going on as you said. Might be worth a try the wet towel trick at least that way I might get some belting done at least. Might be worth trying over the trousers to see what that does, one things for sure I think a wee visit to the new lair is called for ...and if the above does not work at least there the good old six of the best with mr philp to fall back on...

Thanks J

Hi

You have been very quiet lately!! You ok or lying low....was passing through Glasgow today and dropped in on and old friend who
    we both know and what does she have in her possession a bloody Philp tawse you anything to do with this? these things are deadly

and should be banned....

J

Hi Romasz

Yes, I have been keeping my arse down below the parapet, I know it is safe when I do that and there is no point in disturbing the residents in Fife unless you have to. I have to admit responsibility for the Philps. Ever since I met her 5 years ago she told me she dreampt of having a Philps, the chance came up and I took it. Now both my torturers have one and don't they just love them.
    Have you heard that Fifie is thinking of having a tawsing competition to see who can last the pace. I think the Philps I gave her is going to her head.
    Well I have been summoned to the Head Girl's study next week. Seemingly Fifie showed her a couple o cartoons that I printed off depicting her and Fifie torturing some unfortunate and she want's to discuss them with me. There will no be much discussion just a lot o whacking.

Keep your eye out for Fifie's wee competition, it should be a lot of fun, like hell it will.

BB73

Hi

You have been very quiet lately!! You ok or lying low....was passing through Glasgow today and dropped in on and old friend who
    we both know and what does she have in her possession a bloody Philp tawse you anything to do with this? these things are deadly

and should be banned....

J

might have known it was you....she is in heaven weilding that Philp my hands are bruised as a result...these things should be in the same class as firearms and banned...yes have been watching the Fife terror and her tawsing comp. somehow dont think it will be much fun if she goes in full force from beginning she needs to ease us poor lads in gently otherwise or we will all be oot first round...nor sure she will appreciate my suggestions I can onlt try .....one things for sure is she will be the only one left laughing ....

J

Hi Romasz
    I aready broached the subject of what belt she would start out with and she has agreed (probably reluctantly) that the competion will start out with light taps from her primary school belt. I will find this most interesting as I have never seen or experienced light taps from anything.
    Glad you enjoyed the Philps in Glasgow, I was on the receiving end of it a few weeks ago. I still like that nasty little 21 inch H thats she used to like using.

BB73
    might have known it was you....she is in heaven weilding that Philp my hands are bruised as a result...these things should be in the same class as firearms and banned...yes have been watching the Fife terror and her tawsing comp. somehow dont think it will be much fun if she goes in full force from beginning she needs to ease us poor lads in gently otherwise or we will all be oot first round...nor sure she will appreciate my suggestions I can onlt try .....one things for sure is she will be the only one left laughing ....

J

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast