Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Spanking without leaving lasting marks

Headie and gentle somehow dont seem right, light taps ? would have to be felt to be believed...but could be entertaining though watching her trying to be gentle...her tawses fitted with brakes unlikely...Yes that short 21 inch H is a nasty piece of work...but good none the less....

J

Well Romasz

She is definitely building up a head of steam for this belting contest. It's mentioned on here and on another forum. I wonder if I might be lucky enough to be on holiday when she holds it.
    I can just see her gently belting away with the primary school belt and you accidently smile at her, immagine the explosion. I would think we would have to employ an umpire to make sure she doesn't whack someone harder than the rest.

BB73

Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    Headie and gentle somehow dont seem right, light taps ? would have to be felt to be believed...but could be entertaining though watching her trying to be gentle...her tawses fitted with brakes unlikely...Yes that short 21 inch H is a nasty piece of work...but good none the less....

J

Hi
    Thats what worries me also...look the wrong way or accidentally smirk and wham you are now in deep do do ...who would be brave enough to umpire if she did not agree with the decision they would find themselves in the competion ....like you maybe we will escape as looks like I will be away to China later this month so best keep quiet......good luck ...she is pre occupied with her judicial event poor guy ....

J

Hi Romasz

You are right about the umpire, never thought of that. He would be in a lot of danger if he cried out 'foul stroke', the next stroke would probably land accross his backside.
    All I can say about the judicial is best of luck to the guy. I could volunteer to carry the hip flask to bring him round at the end of it but I would probably have to be brought round after looking at the state of his backside.
    You might be in luck with the China visit but as you well know, She Who Must Be Obeyed is sitting quietly in the bat cave monitoring this thread with a little smile and saying to herself 'just wait till I get my hands on that pair, they will suffer'. Sends a shivver down your spine.

BB73

Hi
    Thats what worries me also...look the wrong way or accidentally smirk and wham you are now in deep do do ...who would be brave enough to umpire if she did not agree with the decision they would find themselves in the competion ....like you maybe we will escape as looks like I will be away to China later this month so best keep quiet......good luck ...she is pre occupied with her judicial event poor guy ....

J

Hi

I can feel the air chilling as I write this...will give the Judicial a miss ..as you say after 100 strokes from the good lady his rear end will be a mess if its not she will have failed...I have seen videos where only 50 strokes were used and blood was running down the poor guys legs...not for the squeemish...I am sure she is plotting our demise and it will be painful thats for sure its only a matter of time...

Cheers

Hi Romasz

I have to agree with you, Madamme la Boss and her judicials are best left up to her and the unfortunate that is on the bench. There is absolutely nothing we can do to help him now. I do have a feeling however that the names of you and I are already top of the list as regards the belting challenge. Volunteers we are not, conscripts we certainly are. I am not sure that disappearing off to China will get you out of this. What we should do when we arrive for the occasion is have a look at the contestants, let her belt them with the primary school belt then start up a betting book on who we think will win it. You never know, we could end up with a couple of bob to buy a bottle of beer in the pub when its fininished. On the second round we put the white flag up and carefully work out who the finalist is going to be. No problem.

BB73

Hi

I can feel the air chilling as I write this...will give the Judicial a miss ..as you say after 100 strokes from the good lady his rear end will be a mess if its not she will have failed...I have seen videos where only 50 strokes were used and blood was running down the poor guys legs...not for the squeemish...I am sure she is plotting our demise and it will be painful thats for sure its only a matter of time...

Cheers

Hi Romasz

Received an e-mail from the Hiedie. I think she was out last night having a good time, something about having to take an aspirin for a sore head. this does not auger well for any unfortunate meeting her next week because she could be a bit crabbit. Fortunately it is only her Chief Enforcer I am having to endure next week although the last time I met her she left my backside resembling the Clan Macgregor tartan.

BB73

BB73

Hello boys , you do realize you have hijacked this thread , you should be doing this in the one about the tawse challenge ! I can see 2 people with very sore hands very soon !!!
    The poor boy as you call him has had more strokes of the cane than that from me and survived ,although one day he did jump up near then end and shout " you bitch " and I couldn't help but laugh ...very endearing it was before he then had to go back over and take some more !
    Now remember that spring has sprung and those trees have some lovely branches , I will be doing my first birching of the season on the 21st Oh how happy am I going to be
    BB, don't forget we have flower arranging class on your next visit

Miss Fife x

OH oh Romasz, we have been rumbled, Madamme la Boss has surfaced. That could mean pain. Now she wants me to wander about the countryside looking for twigs for the flower arranging class. My only concern is that she wants the twigs to be about 30 inches long and straight and about a quarter of and inch thick. She suggests I look for twigs from young birch trees, she says they are the best for the job. I don't know, she is very fussy at times.

BB73

Hi Romasz

Something is rotten in the State of Fife. I received an e-mail from the High Heid Yin telling me that the staff of Miss Fife's tawsing academy of excellence were going oot for a small imbibement at their local hostelry on Saturday. Despite several attempts in trying to communicate with members of the said academy to find out if I should be studying a particular subject prior to my appearance later in the week I have heard naff all. That either means she is still recovering from her so called small imbibement or she is trying to catch me oot. I have a feeling it is the latter.

Hope you are having a nice time wherever you are. Soon I will be wending my weary way to that fine establishment of education, The Fife Academy.

BB73

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast