Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Spanking without leaving lasting marks

HI

There seem to be a lot of changes going on in academy HQ renting out rooms small price increase etc. seems big expansion plans are afoot...the heidie seems to have her business head on as long as she does not forget how it all began. Me I am off oot of harms way on Friday for sunny china till middle of June all the best with your education and give my regards to the high heid yin..

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Hi Romasz

Something is rotten in the State of Fife. I received an e-mail from the High Heid Yin telling me that the staff of Miss Fife's tawsing academy of excellence were going oot for a small imbibement at their local hostelry on Saturday. Despite several attempts in trying to communicate with members of the said academy to find out if I should be studying a particular subject prior to my appearance later in the week I have heard naff all. That either means she is still recovering from her so called small imbibement or she is trying to catch me oot. I have a feeling it is the latter.

Hope you are having a nice time wherever you are. Soon I will be wending my weary way to that fine establishment of education, The Fife Academy.

BB73

Well Romasz, round about now we used to look forward to a wee holiday, joy in the knowledge that our bums and hands would be safe from Fifie's belts and canes. The next couple of months used to allow our red and well striped bums to heal from the frequent leatherings and canings they had suffered over the year. Circumstances have changed, Fifie, instead of taking off on her broomstick for a wee holiday has decided to open up a summer school for her under achievers and I was the first to get an invitation, something aboot poor spelling that has to be rectified. I have tried to explain to her that I find any word with more than four letters difficult. Ach well better get the dictionary looked oot. BB73
    Quote Originally Posted by romasz View Post
    HI

There seem to be a lot of changes going on in academy HQ renting out rooms small price increase etc. seems big expansion plans are afoot...the heidie seems to have her business head on as long as she does not forget how it all began. Me I am off oot of harms way on Friday for sunny china till middle of June all the best with your education and give my regards to the high heid yin..

J

Hi

I will be having a chat with the hedie on Wed next week...no doubt some pain may be involved..I discovered that the new school is about 1km from my House so guess the excuse of not having the car goes oot the window...I can feel some short sharp shocks coming up quite often...and travelling may become more uncomfortable...

Maybe she will be nice as I have a wee pressie for her ...but not holding out too much hope....and nae summer hold this year whats the world coming too ...

Cheers J

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell73 View Post
    Well Romasz, round about now we used to look forward to a wee holiday, joy in the knowledge that our bums and hands would be safe from Fifie's belts and canes. The next couple of months used to allow our red and well striped bums to heal from the frequent leatherings and canings they had suffered over the year. Circumstances have changed, Fifie, instead of taking off on her broomstick for a wee holiday has decided to open up a summer school for her under achievers and I was the first to get an invitation, something aboot poor spelling that has to be rectified. I have tried to explain to her that I find any word with more than four letters difficult. Ach well better get the dictionary looked oot. BB73

Well Romasz bringing a wee pressie to She Who Must be Obeyed can be fraught with disaster. When I was doing my adventure thing and cruising about I came across a nice wee hairbrush and I immediately thought, Barbie will love this. On my return to her classroom I presented her with the nice hairbrush, a few seconds later I was across her knee feeling the hairbrush on a very tender rear end. I will say however that she did tell me later that she liked the hair brush. Best of luck Romasz, I have a feeling she is in hyper mode and I would make sure your hands are nice and warm before she makes sure they are nice and warm. BB73
    Hi

I will be having a chat with the hedie on Wed next week...no doubt some pain may be involved..I discovered that the new school is about 1km from my House so guess the excuse of not having the car goes oot the window...I can feel some short sharp shocks coming up quite often...and travelling may become more uncomfortable...

Maybe she will be nice as I have a wee pressie for her ...but not holding out too much hope....and nae summer hold this year whats the world coming too ...

Cheers J

Hi

Nothing like living dangerously...had to delay my visit until next due to weekend accident failed to follow instruction on salad slicer and nicked the top off my finger sore I can tell you...hope it is better before next week...!!! no doubt i will be in trouble for failing to read instructions you cannot win...wish me luck...

J

I will certainly wish you luck Romasz. The Fife Heidie is not renowned for her tolerance of not reading instructions. You might have to take the belt on one hand, could be sair. BB73

Hi

Have rescheduled my visit to Tuesday next week finger should be fine by then ...the thought of the tawse on one hand...ouch...no doubt a a lecture will be in order followed
    by some retribution for missing school, not reading instructions ...I feel Mr Philps may be called into action to get the message thro...wish me luck!!!

J

Hi Romasz, I don't think luck will come into it, all you can do is pray that she is in a good mood. The latest thing is that because the Head Girl is taking a wee break from duties the Fife Heidie has decided that she will look after the detention classes. A detention class with the Fife Heidie is no something I am looking forward to and the thing is she wants me to get my arse up there pronto so that she can discuss one or two little things. Again that word discuss comes into play. I definitely liked it better when she went aff for a few weeks holiday. BB73
    Hi

Have rescheduled my visit to Tuesday next week finger should be fine by then ...the thought of the tawse on one hand...ouch...no doubt a a lecture will be in order followed
    by some retribution for missing school, not reading instructions ...I feel Mr Philps may be called into action to get the message thro...wish me luck!!!

J

genre Guest

Hi

I am a lover of spanking and enjoy a good leathering and caning but alas I am a happily married man and need to avoid heavly welted and bruised backside, at least one that does not show longer than say a few hours, which drives me nuts. Is there anyone out there that has a tried and tested solution that works no bullshit...and before you all start by saying just have a gentle spanking and avoid caning but thats not in the vocabulary of our excellent Miss Fife I also dont want to miss out on receiving my just deserves. So lets see what all you caning. belting experts can come up....maybe there is a magic potion that soothes away all the marks of a good hiding....

J
    there is no magical cure or expert advice, you could opt not getting spanked, wear long johns and conceal your marks to your wife or be brave and come out in the open to your wife and assure her its just harmless fun without being unfaithful!

I agree that the birch (not IoM version) leaves short lived marks, even when applied with force

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast