Default Unusual punishments

Have you experienced any unusual additional punishments ?

I have been -

'Sat on the naughty chair' after a spanking. A stiff bristle doormat on a chair with a freshly spanked bottom.

Had my bottom scrubbed with a stiff bath brush prior to spanking.

Ducked in cold, dirty washing up water with each stroke - particularly nasty !

Default Re: Unusual punishments

I rode my bike with avery hard saddle for 30 miles after a beating a few years back it wasagony

Try sitting on the hard seat of a Virgin X country train all the way from Birmingham to Edinburgh with a well striped rear end, I felt every bump and crossover.

BB73

Hi, I once met someone who hand spanked me very quick and hard in numerous positions until I was completely numb. I was then forced to crawl very slowly across the floor with my bare bum in the air through a few rooms before being ordered to lay on my back on the bed as he proceeded to bukkake my face. He also said he initiates pee bukkake but I've yet to return for a face full of pee (sounds good, though, and I'd like to try having my face being pee'd on sometime).

Quote Originally Posted by Herts_sub View Post
    Have you experienced any unusual additional punishments ?

I have been -

'Sat on the naughty chair' after a spanking. A stiff bristle doormat on a chair with a freshly spanked bottom.

Had my bottom scrubbed with a stiff bath brush prior to spanking.

Ducked in cold, dirty washing up water with each stroke - particularly nasty !

Gosh I hope my Sirs don't see the first one! Yes I've had my bum scrubbed first too, really freshens it and makes it hurt more.

Often for my corner time I have to stand on something like frozen peas or stones, really uncomfortable.

Recently I was punished for wasting food, and I go all kinds of horrid food dumped over me as well, was great!

I have had a couple of Masters who have cum all over my face. One of them put his cock in my mouth and made me drink all of his pee. Very humiliating

Is having fresh stinging nettles brushed over a freshly caned arse unusual? If so, then yes!

I had one bottom who liked to be placed in a freezing cold shower following a spanking, for at least two minutes, the extreme contrast between cold and heat I guess, not for me, but it was fun towelling her down afterwards!

I really ought to write it up in detail but after a very long spanking hubbie once took me into a newly harvested field and gave me some more knowing that the gamekeeper was watching from within some bushes. The funny thing was that although I expected to be really embarrassed the next time we met it was actually him who coloured up and of course he didn't know I knew why. It was very humiliating though. In the field I was red both ends.

YM
    xx
    Last edited by yummymeusli; 28-01-2014 at 03:55 PM.

After a caning on my bare bottom a friend of mine told me to stand with my hands on my head. My prick was very stiff and erect. She said she was going to cane my cock. This was a new experience for me. She gave me a stroke. It made me gasp with a mixture of pain and excitement. She gave me two more strokes with me gasping louder with each stroke. She then knelt down and took my stiff cock in her mouth. I came almost immediately. It was a wonderful experience