Rouge Guest

Question No Accom Available = No Fun

Hiii guys..

While viewing members list i notice no-one can accom...which maybe why there is no active play among members on site...plenty of PMs, New Posts, Fantasies, and Emails..but no actual meets and games.

I feel if more could accom for play..then we would all have more actual meets and results.
    Needs to be less vocals..and more action ...

Default Re: No Accom Available = No Fun

Sadly I can't accommodate but I must confess I've had plenty of fun with others who can and some who couldn't but we got imaginative: there was this woodland near where I live...

Naturally, the more that can accommodate the better but it needn't get in the way.

Rouge Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ladyseeker View Post
    Sadly I can't accommodate but I must confess I've had plenty of fun with others who can and some who couldn't but we got imaginative: there was this woodland near where I live...

Naturally, the more that can accommodate the better but it needn't get in the way.

Hiii....yeah i agree with your post...very true, i am looking for a little "stress relief fun" ha ha...but i cant accom myself as i live in a ground floor flat with nosy neighbours upstairs and the ceilings are think like paper..Dont want em upstairs to hear the swats and screams ..ha ha ...i am still looking for a first good spank ha ha ha

I'm in the same boat, live in a flat and the walls are not very soundproof.

I'm able to accommodate but my problem is finding someone local prepared to pay me a visit, without a) charging me for it or b) leading me up the garden path, making arrangements then telling me they can't do anything for a month or so before stopping their correspondence altogether! I'd be happy to have a few people round my place at a time, like some sort of munch or club, to try to help those who are unable to accommodate, to put those fantasies and games into practice in a relaxed and understanding atmosphere. Agree we need more action, less waffle.

I can acc if u can get here u are very welcome

School room available here in South Bucks for couples and single females and younger males. would certainly like to hear from anyone interested.