Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pics

Default Re: New Pics

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    Can I get you to try this link

http://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/me...056-paddlebutt

And let me know what you get. Something strange is happening and it would be good to get to the bottom of it (okay okay stop tittering at the back)...
    yes, 12 pics now visible... as they are when I go via paddlebutt's profile

... but problems elsewhere continue... see my album!

I can't I'm afraid except it is possible that as the database was being transferred from one host to another some data was lost but I'd be surprised if that were the cause as the difference in database size was 2Kb but it's possible that it was your 2Kb that are missing. The pictures problem appears to have been a more fundamental files permission issue which, hopefully is now fixed.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SpankedSlave View Post
    Yes, I was able to see 12 pictures. Also can you explain why I no longer seem to be "friends" with a couple of people I was friends with before ?
    Last edited by happygolucky; 07-06-2013 at 08:53 AM.

This is a different problem as even I can see no pictures in your 'behind the scenes' profile so I suspect that the vagueries of the software are too much for some of us (me included at times) and it is for this reason that I'm looking at porting the whole shooting match onto a custom made platform.

To explain unless pictures are used within a certain period of time they are deleted. I've set this to the maximum allowable but the VBUlletin developers maintain that the picture functions are for display and not for storage - fair enough - so they also demand that pictures be 'saved' prior to a session ending and this command is fairly obscure in the uploading process. Again it is for this reson that we're looking to change things around but it all takes so much time.

regards

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    ... but problems elsewhere continue... see my album!

Hi there, just wanted to say thanks for all your efforts. Hopefully, the problem is all sorted now as I'll be looking to add more shortly. I'm seeing a new contact I met online here this afternoon so I'm hoping to show you all how we get on soon. Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12