Cool Summer party , mixer & possible play

Hello everyone ,
    As I've have now rented new premises it's time to have a housewarming in the best possible way ,so I am organizing another wee party .
    This will take place on a Saturday ,either mid-July or the start of August .I will let you know asap as to the actual date .

This year will be slightly different as I am requesting everyone makes a donation to the party and I will send all proceeds to The Macmillan Fund in East Scotland ,they help cancer patients and their families and is made up of volunteers, so a very worthy cause which is close to my heart as they have helped several members of my family .

There will be 2 play rooms ,so no queuing up like last year to get access to play, although no doubt you may have to wait sometimes.
    I shall be putting on hot food again ,so you don't all get drunk too early! There is also space for about 8/10 people to stay overnight , bring your sleeping bag/airbed ,wash bag and towel . There may be more room for those wishing to sleep over if you don't mind finding floor space , this will also save you paying for a hotel .
    I am aiming at a 3pm start and it will run until everyone drops . Last year the last person left at 3am and some returned the next morning to have a wee bit more fun.

I am requesting people donate £20 each for the party and if staying overnight £25 , you will need to bring your own breakfast as I won't be there when you wake up !
    Miss Ellie will be in charge overnight and the next morning ,so you better all behave or you know what will happen !!!!

To secure you place for the party I do wish deposits as you could be taking a place away from someone who could have attended if you don't show up
    If you can donate something for a raffle it would be appreciated .
    Bring your own bottle and mixers .

You are not guaranteed any play but you will certainly have a great time with like minded people .
    Play is between willing participants who agree to play with each other .
    All welcome , Females , males tv/cd/ts .

Remember , be respectful and if you dirty any dishes you wash them ,I am not your maid !
    Please respect the property and everyone attending.

IF I know you personally or someone I know can vouch for you this will go in your favour for being on the guest list .

Let's have a fun summer weekend and raise some cash for the wonderful Macmillan volunteers who help so many people with cancer and their families .

Barbie aka Miss Fife xx

Default Re: Summer party , mixer & possible play

I have Maids outfit and would be willing to do any chores etc.