Thread: Military man

Default Military man

Hello everyone, I have just joined: Former Sgt Major living down on south coast in East Sussex. I am very healthy, fit and very well built (in every way) I have strong desires to again be the sir and master I was before when in uniform, this can be with any recruit who may desire the pleasures I can offer. I look forward to hearing from anyone who can hopefully accommodate a strong and maybe naked man to pleasure them as much as they desire.

Default Re: Military man

Hello, Like you I've just joined.
    I live 5mins away from the A3 nr Guidford, and would enjoy an OTK spanking from a strong and naked man!!

hi i am in portsmouth would be good to chat

Mmmmmm Sgt Major is interested in what I read, a little bit difficult at the moment but soon I have an urge to receive an invite to yours, to strip naked and then spank you until submission, I can assure you that not only will you enjoy the discipline you will be more than happy with the view