Default Introducing myself..Spanking & Underpants

Hello I'm Paul & I've had a lifetime interst in CP I was brought up both at school & home with CP. At school it was the cane hand & plimsoll & home hand & carpet slipper .School CP was usually given over trousers but sometimes you got slipper or cane over underpants which in my day all boys wore white cotton yfronts.
    Since school I 've taken CP but in the last few years I started to give but do like to revery back to taking.
    I'm happy to be a schoolboy & take CP but recently I think it would be nice to be a Domestic Servant or Butler & given a swishing ! I am gay & have always dealt with "boys" Recently I been thinking about being punished by a Mistress or even punishing a female ..ODD I KNOW .. but tastes alter
    So if any you lads & lassies want me to punish you or for you to punish ME then by all means get in touch
    I was in a LTR but my dear partner,Stephen died 4 yrs a go from pancreatitis & I'm looking for friends to share my love of CP with. I'm safe sound & sane & friendly
    I can travel or accomadate

Last edited by paulanthony1954; 30-06-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Default Re: Introducing myself..Spanking & Underpants

Good luck in finding what you want....