genre Guest

Default my real life experiences

omg where do i start...
    there was Christine from Sheffield that visited me in Sussex and once indoors quickly changed into her schoolgirl tunic, and to initiate my chastising her, she took her white knickers off and threw them in my face! she was much older than me but i did give her a good time her husband claimed to be open minded, more so since he didn't careless about her incline! what a spirited lass, her star sign was a 'mutable' Gemini.
    some while later i met up with a single mother and divorcee called Lesley and she lived up to her Aquarian 'kinky' reputation, her former husband was a washout and i did mildly cane her and nurtured her A levels. Her star sign spirit was fixed yet not cardinal like myself.

i am a firm believer of star signs, i am a Cancer, a natural nurturer under the auspicious cardinal and natural paternal (maternal for female equivalent) spirit. I am resolute and not to withstand any wayward nonsense.

Several months later I advanced my experience with Paul, in his young twenties, a scrawny 'mutable' spirit under the Pisces star sign, from Burgess Hill whose Mother brought him up with old fashion discipline but whose father was a complete failure. I surprised him and myself, i literally spanked him to 'completion' where he creamed his white underpants. His surname started with the letter 'S', so now we've got C, L and S to my list, there are more but these will do for now. omg i do confess his cute little bum was a great turn on!

Just to confuse me even more was Kelly, an 18 year old girl from Brighton whose upbringing was from feeble parents that basically did not care about her discipline, i made up for it and paid the price, the little darling shagged my energy levels completely, oh happy days was 'K' mean't to be for kinky who knows, her little size 6 ass wavered around for more!

At this stage in my life, i was asking myself, why did he above choose me to be the fulfillment of some fun hanky panky for his creation, then i answered myself by admitting life is like a theatrical play, is for living a little and having some fun without being so overly serious! have fun good people and play safe!

Last edited by genre; 09-07-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Default Re: my real life experiences

Where on earth may I ask did you find these wonderful sounding female contacts Sir?

He was a fantasist I'm afraid and he's no longer part of the 'community'.

Regards

lincoln,unable at present to accommodate.

fantasist or not , at least this has been something new to read and share, where o where is everyone ? please stop lurking in the background and come out even just to say hello.