Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Minimising pain from the Belt

I'm due to get a deserved belting this weekend for a failure on my part. I believe its being administered with a 2 tail lochgelly at full force.
    im getting six on crossed hands first and then 24 - 36 on the bare buttocks restrained face down on a bed.

Think this will be quite painfull. Anyone with any suggestions re how to mitigate this. How to hold hands, warm or cold, 3 consec each hand or alternate hands
    naked on bed is it better with bum raised on pillow or 2 or best flat. And again 18 consec or beg master to change sides every six .

I think may be allowed to influence these peripherals.

Any thoughts anyone

Drum

Default Re: Minimising pain from the Belt

Can't help with the hands. It's what the tawse was designed for, punishing schoolkids, & I believe girls usually got it on the hands. Grin and bear it. They had to.

A bum raised on pillows is easier to hit so it would be over faster. Why not relax and enjoy it, or think yourself lucky it's not worse. Lochgelly tawses come with 3 tails, and so does the Glasgow tawse, which is the one I use.

What did you do to deserve this, or aren't you telling?

I gambled and lost huge amount of money. Then was due to be punished but wimped out with a cold which in fact came to nothing. So its going to be a 2tail xh and I know Im going to get it with maximum vigour. Do you think alternating hands or getting all on one hand and then on the next is best.

I think flat on the bed is slightly less painful than having the skin stretched. I find the first 6 pr so the worst but my bum goes a bit numb after that so the last few strokes don't hurt so much. As for the hands , there's nothing you can do. Good luck.

Whatever is likely to get is over most quickly. If you can influence the person doing it, as you thought you might, ask for speed. It's going to hurt like hell. REMEMBER IT next time you fancy a gamble, and maybe you'll be able to resist.

The other option of course is to walk away. If you WANT to be punished, but not on the hands, come and see me instead.

Och well did the deed will have to take the consequences. Always shocked how sore first few strokes are. However hands max 3 mins i suppose. Just have to get on with it

Drum has a weak dom... yes you are if you're reading this. You give your sub choices... let him off because he MIGHT have a cold, as if that made any difference.

A strong dom might make Drum WAIT for his punishment. Tell him what it was to be and when... but this is feeble. If you ARE watching him try to find ways round the pain and gloating, don't. It could have been PART of a very strong punishment... the anticipation of a severe beating. As it is, he's becoming resigned to it... admitting only the first 6 strokes really hurt and then his arse goes numb. Have you even thought about that? The tawse CAN be agony, but the bottom needs to be prepared... every nerve ending already telling the brain it HURTS, and worse is to come, and WILL come.

Any other views on that? Drum? Other subs? Other doms?
    Last edited by butterfly; 25-07-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Added bit about other views.

Wasnt me who said only first 6 strokes counted as didnt feel the rest though i know what he means and once get swelling pain is less i think. Think Dom is making me wait! Been more than a week and think about it every day. Find myself practising holding my hands up crossed!. Don't think the boss is on here but wouldn't say that weak or i will probably get more. And I'm foreseeing bruising as it is! . And I'm sure its going to be sore.
    Drum

I still say you have a weak dom. Find one who knows what he's doing, or try me. You would most certainly be very sore, swollen and bruised, but I see no point in hitting your hands. In fact, I think there's a danger of injury if it's done incorrectly.

You're a sub because you enjoy pain and humilation, but nobody has the right to injure you for their own pleasure... and believe me, thrashing a nicely rounded bum is a pleasure. Why else would people do it?

Och well over n done with. Wasnt that bad after all that worry. Only trouble now is that Cov going to give me more cos he saw it online. Not sure bout hands. Suppose like it cos got it that way at school but there's also something in seeing it coming, having to keep up hands , and standing naked in front of the Dom trembling.
    drum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast