Thread: Likes a caning

Smile Likes a caning

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this site so hope this is how it works.
    I'm from West Sussex.
    I like to be caned and can take quite a lot. I also take the crop,strap,paddle,belt, plimsole and hand amongst other things
    Why don't you have a look at my profile and if you like the idea give me a try.
    I have pictures if your interested in meeting up.

Also happy to discuss caning as I'm fairly new to the scene.

Sumit

Default Re: Likes a caning

Hello to All. I am also new to this site and I am trying to find my way around.
    I live in the Northampton area but I am able to travel and soon will be able to accommodate.
    I enjoy giving the cane and I have also a range of straps, whips and tawses which generally speaking seem to find the spot and cause a suitable reaction.
    I have and still do play in the cp scene and I have now found that the role as a Dom sits pretty well with me and either Gender will wriggle very nicely when encouraged to.
    So if you need a Top Dom, then there may be a joining of minds or something similar here for you.