Talking Peterboro spanking

Anyone interested in some bare bottom spanking fun? I'm easy going (though can be strict if that's what you need!), bi - I enjoy giving oral to completion, but not into anal, considered handsome and total discretion always assured. I'm safe, sane and experienced, switch with guys and dominant with the ladies. I can give with implements to whatever level you require, and can take a good hard spanking and enjoy the slipper, paddle, hairbrush and tawse. If taking I do prefer to be made to strip totally naked first.
    Can accom in a hotel a couple of evenings a week, and can also travel fairly locally.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and giving/receiving a hot, sore, red bottom!

Smile Re: Peterboro spanking

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Boro View Post
    Anyone interested in some bare bottom spanking fun? I'm easy going (though can be strict if that's what you need!), bi - I enjoy giving oral to completion, but not into anal, considered handsome and total discretion always assured. I'm safe, sane and experienced, switch with guys and dominant with the ladies. I can give with implements to whatever level you require, and can take a good hard spanking and enjoy the slipper, paddle, hairbrush and tawse. If taking I do prefer to be made to strip totally naked first.
    Can accom in a hotel a couple of evenings a week, and can also travel fairly locally.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and gals and giving/receiving a hot, sore, red bottom!
    Hello, yes i`d love to meet up for some stern cp!!!

Default Re: Peterboro spanking

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone missed it!

OK, I couldn't be bothered to do the ad again...so spank me!

Hello, Oh yes I would love to share some quality spankings with you. I am Milton Keynes about an hour from you. Can come over or accom contact for further details. P.J.

I'm a rugby player and love to be spanked