Smile Edinburgh spanker for young bottoms

I haven't advertised for a while so thought I would 'have a go'.
    'Young' for me generally means 25 or less (legal of course), stretching a few years if you are 'petite' or 'cute'.
    Big people and older people will need to ask someone else to spank them, sorry.
    A fun spanking through to proper punishment probably on your bare bottom, entirely your choice girls and boys.
    Lets talk,
    Ian.

Default Re: Edinburgh spanker for young bottoms

Over 180 views in a little over a month is impressive and suggests a very active site ........... unfortunately I have not received a single message.
    The title of the ad included "Edinburgh" and "young bottoms" which should have been helpful clues to anyone contemplating opening the ad.
    Either there a lot of young bottoms in this area who read the ad but are too shy to follow up, in which case I would invite them to take the plunge.
    To all the viewers who did not satisfy the criteria in the heading, I wonder why you bothered?
    Ian.

Stamford/Peterborough - can sometimes accommodate - but much easier for me to travel - have a job that sees me staying away from home a couple of times a month

I bothered to look at your advert because I am interested in what fellow members are posting - even if it does not seem directly relevant to me.

Maybe others do the same.

Why have you 'not received a single message'? For an obvious reason.

In the same way there are few women on this site, there are few (if any) people 25 or younger - the age range you are seeking.

Most of the people on here are 45+ and spanking is largely an older person's kink. You, Scottawse, at 62, are an example of that.

Maybe you're just fishing in the wrong pond.

Thank you for taking the time to offer an explanation ...... there must be a great many 'silver surfers' just looking!
    If you search the list of members on this site there are quite a number of young people, and for that matter females of all ages, but the vast majority are inactive.
    I have been fortunate to make contacts in my target group in the past but I agree that this pond appears to have run dry.
    Ian.