Default There's gotta be a willing sub/bottom/spankee out there...

I keep getting messages from supposedly willing spankees etc but none ever follow through with their offers.

I just want a willing guy to come to my flat, or I to there place, to give a good spanking to, possibly switch.

I have access to a flat this week only in the evening after about 9, I'm sure someone could come for a hour or so for some nice CP.

I am 42, slim, 7" cock, (nice and thick as well), I would like younger guys preferably but not essential, I also like to belt and cane but not essential if you just want a quick OTK spank.

Get in touch...

Default Re: There's gotta be a willing sub/bottom/spankee out there...

Hi,Wish I was closer or I would be there.

From what I experienced at Boys & Sirs on Saturday there are many many people that would like to engage with you. I think that you just need to sort out the wheat from the chaf & work out what people are truely interested and those that are wankers.

Yes, badgirl I will have to keep persevering, there just doesn't seem like there's a lot of action on this site, particularly from females.

Quote Originally Posted by Crease71 View Post
    , there just doesn't seem like there's a lot of action on this site, particularly from females.
    How right you are Crease. I believe they think about it but just worry about who's hiding behind that username of ours......not that we can use real names obviously. I joined recently but can't see myself remaining because male-to-male just doesn't appeal to myself, and that's probably all us fellas will find here tho fine if that's what you like. Mr Bean, Essex/Suffolk border.

I know that there are genuine players in Leicester, surprised you are having trouble finding one. Try Spankthishookups dot come perhaps?
    Peter

Stamford/Peterborough - can sometimes accommodate - but much easier for me to travel - have a job that sees me staying away from home a couple of times a month

Hi Crease71

I'm only 35 miles from Leicester and would be more than willing to drop by if you were available during the day.

After 9pm isn't workable for me I'm afraid.