Default Being home alone brings out the filthy bitch in me: Bad Bitch; Nappy; Enema.

After the delights of Saturday afternoon at Boys & Sirs held at The Hoist, Vauxhall London I was left to my own devices. I chose to to bed in the fashion of a bad dog, secured to a radiator pipe with collar and lead, the bed was a low sofabed close enough to the radiator to just about accommodate a short lead. Considering the battered state of my bottom I put a a pull-up nappy, this helped cushion and protect the sheets and my bottom but there really is only one thing to do with a nappy!

Come the morning I used the nappy to excellent capacity, whilst I wandered the house performing chores I wet & soiled the nappy whilst saving the time I would have spent on the toilet. I hadnt had an enema for a long time and had decided the time was right for a good rinse out, using a gravity fed bag enema loaded with some piss and coffee, but mainly water after some initial problems with coffee grounds blocking the pipe I went through the paces of two bags (I think it holds about 4 litres). Not a neat job, by any stretch of the imagination but I felt a lot better for it, whilst my attention to cleaning the shower and toilet were even more thorough than ussual. During the final stage of the enema I was wanking in the shower, thinking of just how much I love watching a video of disgusting me being given a good flogging. My spunk was washed away with the shower and I got on with the rest of the days duties

Default Re: Being home alone brings out the filthy bitch in me: Bad Bitch; Nappy; Enema.

Bad bitch -- Id like to swap nappies, enemas and wank together in your shower let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
    After the delights of Saturday afternoon at Boys & Sirs held at The Hoist, Vauxhall London I was left to my own devices. I chose to to bed in the fashion of a bad dog, secured to a radiator pipe with collar and lead, the bed was a low sofabed close enough to the radiator to just about accommodate a short lead. Considering the battered state of my bottom I put a a pull-up nappy, this helped cushion and protect the sheets and my bottom but there really is only one thing to do with a nappy!

Come the morning I used the nappy to excellent capacity, whilst I wandered the house performing chores I wet & soiled the nappy whilst saving the time I would have spent on the toilet. I hadnt had an enema for a long time and had decided the time was right for a good rinse out, using a gravity fed bag enema loaded with some piss and coffee, but mainly water after some initial problems with coffee grounds blocking the pipe I went through the paces of two bags (I think it holds about 4 litres). Not a neat job, by any stretch of the imagination but I felt a lot better for it, whilst my attention to cleaning the shower and toilet were even more thorough than ussual. During the final stage of the enema I was wanking in the shower, thinking of just how much I love watching a video of disgusting me being given a good flogging. My spunk was washed away with the shower and I got on with the rest of the days duties

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Default Re: Being home alone brings out the filthy bitch in me: Bad Bitch; Nappy; Enema.

I'd love to rip your wet nappy off, spank you for being such a dirty girl then feed some of my own piss up your arse.