Default Toilet Hair for a Pissy Bitch

I do like to feel demeaned and know that I cant always rely on other people to provoke this emotion in me, this is why I pulled on a nappy this morning (reminding me of all those times at school I pissed in my pants & how my parents could have better dealt with the bed wetting) the nappy also helps cushion my very well spanked bottom and helps me to think of other demeaning behaviour.

One of the things I like about the toilet at my office is that it's one that gives a good long flush, it doesnt always do the job all at once but it's much better than the modern compact domestic toilet. This morning was one of those days that I knew that my head needed to go down there, so I thought I'd share it with those of you that would love to spank me for being such a disgusting creature (woof). I got in on time and had time to go to the toilet, then clean it, before taking a deep breath and plunging my head into it, pulling the flush lever at the same time. I need this kind of treatment! I fany of you of you out there that go to Boyz & Sirs are out there next time you see me, please before or after (or both) a spanking/beating please take mr to the toilets & flush my head down it.

Don't be disappointed real toilet lovers I probably still have pieces of toilet paper in my hair.IMG_0006.jpg

Default Re: Toilet Hair for a Pissy Bitch

You are one dirty pissy bitch. Love to flush your head in the toliet after a good spanking.

Yes Sir,

I'd love for you to pull my nappy down and check whether I'd pissed or soiled myself then give me a good hard spanking then pull my nappy back up and cane me over my exposed thighs before pushing my head into a toilet that had been pissed into two or three times and flushing my filthy head like a piece of shit

John

Bad girl,
    You need to empty your inbox.

Mmmm, it's Friday and my head is so full of shit that I think my head needs flushing down the toilet again, would you believe it but I've started sucking on babies dummies now, I dont smoke but the breast feeding element of dummies is with me, I dont even remember wether I was breast fed or not but I suspect it wasnt enough when it ended. Loose ends I suppose, get a dummy, get spanked and see if you can do the distance before you spit it out. Oh dear I just pissed in my nappy & it leaked, naughty

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Hope you didn't waste water whilst flushing your silly head down the loo and it and it had some strong morning pee in it! You need to be spanked with your head in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
    I do like to feel demeaned and know that I cant always rely on other people to provoke this emotion in me, this is why I pulled on a nappy this morning (reminding me of all those times at school I pissed in my pants & how my parents could have better dealt with the bed wetting) the nappy also helps cushion my very well spanked bottom and helps me to think of other demeaning behaviour.

One of the things I like about the toilet at my office is that it's one that gives a good long flush, it doesnt always do the job all at once but it's much better than the modern compact domestic toilet. This morning was one of those days that I knew that my head needed to go down there, so I thought I'd share it with those of you that would love to spank me for being such a disgusting creature (woof). I got in on time and had time to go to the toilet, then clean it, before taking a deep breath and plunging my head into it, pulling the flush lever at the same time. I need this kind of treatment! I fany of you of you out there that go to Boyz & Sirs are out there next time you see me, please before or after (or both) a spanking/beating please take mr to the toilets & flush my head down it.

Don't be disappointed real toilet lovers I probably still have pieces of toilet paper in my hair.IMG_0006.jpg