Lightbulb The ' I WANT ' Brigade

It will never ever ceases to amaze me at the amount of 'I WANT' threads on here and other sites , usually from guys who cannot accommodate and are married or got a partner ,both sub and so-called doms do it .

I want punished/I want to punish you ,
    I want you to accommodate ,
    I want you to wear a certain type of outfit ,
    I want you to have all the implements and
    I want this done when I am available to come to your place.

Hmmmmmm Okay , yes guys this will really work ...... NOT !

You then continue to complain when you can not get meets .

Come on, why don't you all try saying... I would like and in return I am offering ...... be inventive !!!! Maybe , just maybe , you will get the play you are looking for .

People do not like takers in any shape or form and who are all about what they want themselves !

Barbie aka Miss Fife x

Default Re: The ' I WANT ' Brigade

A little grumpy today ?

Default Re: The ' I WANT ' Brigade

I have to say I agree with nearly all of that. I've seen so many posts that moan about this and other sites and make not one single reference to anything other than themselves, do not contribute to anything other than their list of wants and moans and seem to expect us all to be waiting, whip in hand or bottom up-ended for their sole pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbedwire View Post
    It will never ever ceases to amaze me at the amount of 'I WANT' threads on here and other sites , usually from guys who cannot accommodate and are married or got a partner ,both sub and so-called doms do it .

I want punished/I want to punish you ,
    I want you to accommodate ,
    I want you to wear a certain type of outfit ,
    I want you to have all the implements and
    I want this done when I am available to come to your place.

Hmmmmmm Okay , yes guys this will really work ...... NOT !

You then continue to complain when you can not get meets .

Come on, why don't you all try saying... I would like and in return I am offering ...... be inventive !!!! Maybe , just maybe , you will get the play you are looking for .

People do not like takers in any shape or form and who are all about what they want themselves !

Barbie aka Miss Fife x