Thread: Piccies

Default Piccies

Because I've had such sweet comments from people I've added some more pictures to my album. I do hope you like them- they're all in the best possible taste?!?
    YM

Default Re: Piccies

Sorry, apparently my pictures were awaiting moderation but I emailed admin and apparently they're now visible... YIKES!

Wow
    Well I'm sure I speak for many of the chaps on here when I say that these are simply beautiful. There's no other word. If you could possibly be persuaded to post more then I, for one would gladly contribute to a whip round - if you'll forgive the apposite turn of phrase.

In fact I'm having to carry a large atlas around in front of my groin and have been doing so all day.

Keep up the excellent work and more power to the photographer's elbow.

Your pics are Yummy. Congrats to the snapper too. xx