Thread: Naughty Boy

Default Naughty Boy

Hi, I am an adult skoolboy with full schoolboy uniform, long socks, grey school shorts, blazer tie and cap etc. I seek the mature sir type who can give the traditional discipline from times past. I can travel or sometimes accomm during weekdays daytimes.
    plimsoll, strap and school cane are the norms for this naughty boy. I went to private boarding school so experienced it first hand. Now I am still in need.
    I'm medium build five ten tall and short dark brown hair. I am told I have a curvy and swishable bottom.

Peter ...Milton Keynes area

Default Re: Naughty Boy

Hello young man, my name is Master Jon i am a master spanker. I am very mature and use to spanking wayward adult schoolboys. I have all the traditional implements that are required for traditional discipline. Look forward to hearing from you, Master Jon.

Default Re: Naughty Boy

Hello Jon,
    I am certainly interested and have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you.