Hello, I have been a member on this site for a good while, but don't believe I have ever posted, mainly because it seems to be a waste of time, however, nothing ventured nothing gained.
i am 46 years old, living alone in the centre of Aberdeen, so that answers the "can accommodate" question. I have had a life long interest / desire for spanking, in particular being spanked, though I am also happy to switch if the right moment came along. I can't say I am very experienced, in fact it must be over 3 years since my last experience which is far too long.
ok so I am average looking, a wee bit of a beer belly, but I believe the important part ( my bum) is in good shape and I believe tempting to spank and play with. I live in a small flat, but it is also reasonably discreet even though it is a basement.
anyway, I am searching (in vain) for potential Spankers (over the knee mainly) in sort of a schoolboy / nephew type scenario, with no sexual involvement, although wouldn't rule it out, I am just not expecting it. I am not looking for major pain here, but a nice pink bottom, and a cosy memory that will last for a couple of days. Ideally the "punishment" would last up to two hours with a slow methodical build up in intensity. I know, I am not asking for much, but like I said - nothing ventured....
anyway if you think this might appeal to you, then drop me a line .... Ta muchly