Thread: back on board

Red face back on board

hi all.
    i have been missing from this site for a while, only because when i tried to enter my security stopped me and i got a message threat detected.
    i have just got a new lap top with a better security set up, so i am now back on the scene.
    Neil

County Durham Cant accomodate at home at moment this may change. Will meet at outside venue if appropiate

Default Re: back on board

Hello red hand,
    Yes I had the same problem little while ago and at the time was using Avast programme which gave me the same message. I changed to another programme and it cured the problem. Much cheaper than changing computer.

Just4fun Hidden Content

there is still a shortage of activity in Scotland, perhaps they are all busy deciding which way to vote on 18th September?

And which way will you vote?

I can't help thinking that England, Wales and Northern Ireland should have been asked to vote first on whether we wanted Scotland to remain in the Union. I suspect a resounding answer either way would have had a considerable impact on feelings north of the border. I would have voted 'please stay' simply because I can't imagine a party whose sole raison d'ętre is independence could give me honest answers - of course they'll say it's in Scotland's best interests to leave; what else can they say?

Just my, as-it-happens-totally-irrelevant view.
    Best wishes

John

Quote Originally Posted by red hand View Post
    there is still a shortage of activity in Scotland, perhaps they are all busy deciding which way to vote on 18th September?

It must be brexit that is keeping everyone in Scotland busy and away from this site.