Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default You can post adverts here daily -but please no more than that

This is the non-geographical place to post adverts.

Default Punished Girls

Corporal punishment for naughty girls. Hot bottoms spanked and caned. Misbehaving girls in serious trouble. Strict discipline for bad behaviour.
    Free photos etc to download. PUNISHED GIRLS.

Smile female likes otk

hi i am a female who is married and i like the school girl role play i like otk cane slipper or strap can accommadate day time only husband like to watch. singles males give me otk.
    would like to meet couples or singles females if there into cp

Default Re: female likes otk

Quote Originally Posted by christopher@cmozley.wanad View Post
    hi i am a female who is married and i like the school girl role play i like otk cane slipper or strap can accommadate day time only husband like to watch. singles males give me otk.
    would like to meet couples or singles females if there into cp
    it does a woman good to have a good otk

Default female sub required

I am looking for a young lady who will present herself to me for a sound bare bottom spanking. She needs to be clean, neat and well spoken. Her hair should be tidy and her nails manicured. She ought to wear a ginham type dress with a sash, no stockings or tights. She should be wearing white cotton panties which cover her bottom.

I will lecture her about her behaviour in a kind but firm manner before informing her what course her punishment will take.

Talking Any old gent in Warks fancy having young woman across his lap?

I can't believe I am doing this. Ok............I am 39 single woman who is in the warwicshire area. I would like to be put over a older gents knee and have my bottom spanked, Gently to start off with, with lots of scolding, building up to some serious spanked,. I only want to be spanked with the hand, I will cry and beg you to stop, but you will know when I mean it (safeword used). I would like the spanking to last quite a long time, starting off with me fully clothed then having you undress me until you have me over your lap again but naked and squirming. I have been spanked a few times before, but only playfully with partners. i would like to receive my spanking off someone who knows what they are doing. No sex, just spanking and a good sound telling off. Hope there is someone understanding out there who can help me with this problem. Looking for daddy/uncle/teacher scenario

Default Re: You can post adverts here daily -but please no more than that

Hi im 26 m cambs any one wanna spank me. Looking for guy or gal 20 to 45 for punishment.
    Last edited by Boney; 24-06-2007 at 05:35 PM.

Default tv schoolgirl looking for Master or Mistress for cp

Hi I am jenni, convincing tv schoolgirl, and I would like to chat to and meet anyone into school role play and cp. i love to dress neatly in uniform, play schoolgirls and get a sound thrashing from a strict Master or Mistress.

Pics on request jenni_72001@yahoo.com

jenni

Hi all
    This is probably to shoirt notice, but I have been a very bad boy today, and want desperately for some one to take me in hand and sp0ank my little bottom till I cry like a baby.
    I want a mu7mmy or a daddy to strip me naked, put me over their knees, or tie me up and whip my back and bottom. Above all else, I want to be crying and begging for mercy at the end of it. I don't want a gentle spanking, I want a punishment spanking/whipping.
    Due to time constraints, it needs to be in Exeter, and me coming to you.

hi im 59 experienced but in london if you are interested.
    i shall be more than happy to reduce you to tears
    if you are interested please mail me at geoffrey562001@yahoo.com
    geoffrey

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast