Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Default Re: You can post adverts here daily -but please no more than that

im In the South West (Plymouth) lookig for daddys mummys to take me In tow love being spanked in embarrasssing positions happy to be put In diapers feel free to message age sex and size unimportant chubbies and TVs most welcome go on treat yourself to your personal toy

north west;I will be able to accomodate occassionally, happy to travel dependant on location, distance/remoteness

Hi, I am introducing myself to other members in a little more detail than I can on my profile. I am a white, English, 51 year old male with some of the downsides that middle age brings- receding hairline, widening waist despite cutting down on excesses of food and drink. I am friendly, sincere but light hearted and will waste time chatting instead of getting on with the serious business if not prompted.

I enjoy giving a willing female, of any age, size etc, a light to firm spanking, only if they are participating for mutual pleasure. I like traditional role play and try to think of different dialogue and plots to keep things fresh. I am happy to share and learn with participants their own pleasures and likes. I am happy to give a female a good spanking and no further, but the encounter will become erotic if other participant initiates it.
    I can accomodate, but this will be limited due to having a family. My partner is understanding, and she has no objections.

I would like to chat on line, in private then meet in public before arranging an encounter. I want to ensure that we have mutual trust before we start.

Hope this reassures any prospective 'friends' and encourages contact.

naughtybottybeater

New here male 42 shy looking for spanking contacts in london or south essex u must accom drink /chat first maybe dont mind small friendly group

Quote Originally Posted by Otksublon View Post
    New here male 42 shy looking for spanking contacts in london or south essex u must accom drink /chat first maybe dont mind small friendly group

would you like to contact me chat more

King's Lynn / Travel often & accommodate rarely

North Norfolk/South Lincs / the Fens - available to give and take cp -weekday daytimes. All offers considered!

Genuine naughty young lad looking to meet generous guys for real time meets. Love trad domestic spanking and school type discipline. Into real type safe fun. London based but am willing to travel anywhere. Pics and clips are on my site. Cannot accom. http://spcpboy.blogspot.com

rachel hunter Guest

Hi Guys,

Well I am a 42 year old trans looking for a mature man to meet up with.
    I am in the Norfolk area and visit cambs a lot.
    I can swap mobile numbers and chat more on the phone and also cam chat so you can see whom you will meet.
    I have done this before so I know how it works. No one who is sensible meets a stranger so lets make contact and see each other and arrange a meet up.
    I like rp and am open minded to the source of punishment. erotic connections maybe can be discussed.
    Thanks for reading and let me know if you are interested and we can maybe start something fun
    Hugs Rachel x Oh a little pic on my profile

rachel hunter Guest

Hi well I have been here about 3 days or so and set out quite clearly my sexuality in my profile as well as here in the inrto room.
    I have had limited contact which I suspect but also the hits and guys who have asked to chat or get to know my sadley cant read or suffer from some retard genes.
    Therefore I will leave you all to it to fantasize and wank on your own

Hi, i live in hereford too, love to be spanked and can take a vigourous caning, can come to you or sometimes you can bring your cane to me. very experienced and very discreet view my profile and my blog, and there are also pictures of my caned bottom for you to view, get in touch via this site to set the cane swishing
    regards brett

Maestro busca alumno a educarlo en la disciplina. ...
    Londres, tiene capacidad y los viajes:
    Soy español, dominante, 54 años, 1,71, 75 kgs. con experiencia. Me gustan los juegos de rol en el que se aplica la flagelación, ser azotado de rodillas con las manos en un ritual de la desnudez progresiva y creciente intensidad. Me gustaría que fueras acompaña, puede ponerse en contacto conmigo a ti mismo la propia escritura de la dirección de correo. Soy una persona que va a ir a Londres lo antes posible (días 24-29 de junio) y como para ponerse en contacto con "tú". Saludos IGNACIO

- - - Updated - - -

Teacher looks for pupil to educate him in the discipline. ...
    London, can accommodate and travel:
    I am spanish ,dominant, 54 years, 1.71, 75 kgs. with experience.

I like the games of role where the whipping is applied ,being flogged on my knees by the hands in a ritual of progressive nudity and increasing intensity.

I would like that you were accompanying , you can contact yourself with me writing itself to the e-mail.

I am a person that will go to London promptly (days 24-29 of June) and like to contact "you". Regards IGNACIO

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast