Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default public spanking

hi ima 40 year old guy who would love a public spanking from any ladies out there a llife long fantasy of mine

Default Re: You can post adverts here daily -but please no more than that

hi,
    i live in hereford too , would like a spanking caning and am very disreet, reply via pm
    regards
    davide

Default Mistress Louise and Master Michael

Mistress Louise offers sessions to you the submissive for one hour or longer. If you are coming for the first time please allow a little extra time, as she will need to discuss your preferences, boundaries and limits. However, I do feel on your first visit you should really book a session for one and a half hours, as she does not like to rush people or be rushed. Females are welcome as well as males, and couples.
    The session scenarios can be anything that she enjoy from cross dressing and forced feminisation, an initiation ritual into her world. Slave training, humiliation and sissy maid training. Foot shoe and leg worship, to name but a few.
    She has absolute power over you that she exercises responsibly. She is intelligent and knows just how far she can go, as you teeter on the edge. With the mistress there is always a hint that she might just push you over that edge into oblivion, deep down into the abyss.

She has a very well appointed apartment in Bournemouth, with all sorts of canes, paddles and whips etc and if you would like more details, please contact us on
    michael.nunn@ymail.com
    You will not be disappointed

Default Re: Any old gent in Warks fancy having young woman across his lap?

Quote Originally Posted by badgirl39 View Post
    I can't believe I am doing this. Ok............I am 39 single woman who is in the warwicshire area. I would like to be put over a older gents knee and have my bottom spanked, Gently to start off with, with lots of scolding, building up to some serious spanked,. I only want to be spanked with the hand, I will cry and beg you to stop, but you will know when I mean it (safeword used). I would like the spanking to last quite a long time, starting off with me fully clothed then having you undress me until you have me over your lap again but naked and squirming. I have been spanked a few times before, but only playfully with partners. i would like to receive my spanking off someone who knows what they are doing. No sex, just spanking and a good sound telling off. Hope there is someone understanding out there who can help me with this problem. Looking for daddy/uncle/teacher scenario
    Good Evening you bad, bad girl,
    I am in my late 50's tall, public school educated, well spoken, clean and discreet. With my partner we offer a spanking service in Bournemouth for naughty boys, girls and TV's. I travel to the West Midlands very regularly, and would be very pleased to come and give you just what you deserve.
    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Regards
    Michael the Headmaster
    michael.nunn@ymail.com

Quote Originally Posted by algonania View Post
    This is the non-geographical place to post adverts.
    Hi l am new to spanking and would like to meet a male/female to discipline me and put me over there knee and to teach me how to be good.I can travel or accom

Hello, I am not far from you. Would you like me to give you that much needed spanking? I am a presentable mature gentleman and a teacher. Very good natured but stict

Smile Re: You can post adverts here daily -but please no more than that

oh, I would love for someone to spank me!!.......... but i am such a chickhen LOL!!............. but ofcause, it have to be done by a guy, and over his knee........

Default Male for Female

Approaching the top of the hill.
    Near Tower Hill actually.
    Male looking for female spankee with GSOH and strong desire to be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by nt1965 View Post
    oh, I would love for someone to spank me!!.......... but i am such a chickhen LOL!!............. but ofcause, it have to be done by a guy, and over his knee........
    But no chance of us knowing whether you are a guy or a gal, nt?

Hi,
    I'm a 50 year old mature TV in need of a very hard and prolonged caning. I live in Shrewsbury, Shropshire and can acommodate. The caning to be delivered while I am 'dressed' and wearing knickers and tights. These can be taken down later, after the caning is complete, if desired. I'm just under 6ft, with an average build, nice legs and a cute girly bottom. This is a genuine add, so PLEASE no time wasters! If interested, please leave a private message and I will reply.
    LyndyB

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast