Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: sensual or sexual act

For me a sensual spanking is great and a very large part of it is the element of submission.

Depending on chemistry, one or two meets I've had have progressed to sexual intimacy.

Default Re: sensual or sexual act

Spankings depend on the intention between the participants whether they're to be just punishment or a full sensual / sexual act. By that I mean that if it's to be a punishment spanking the participants may get turned on, but those feelings may not be acted on.

When being spanked OTK I often get turned on while rubbing against the thighs of my spanker due to the spanking action. But if it's a sensual spanking then I enjoy having my bottom stroked and being touched and teased between bouts of spanks, and when the spanking stops I show my appreciation by wanking.

When doing the spanking I can equally get turned on while reddening a woman's bottom, but if the spanking is for punishment it goes no further. If on the other hand it's a pleasure spanking then I'll stroke her bottom, tease with intimate touches to arse and pussy, and when I finish the spanking, I will finger her to orgasm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12