Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    worcester, accomodate or travel reasonable distance

Default sensual or sexual act

I am finding it difficult to seperate the act of spanking or caning from sexual desire , I love the feeling of being in control of a submissive , spanking causes me to become erect , just inflicting my will on another turns me on , Im no sadist by any means , but the thrill is still there when I strike a bare bottom , indeed I believe this extreme arousal could give me orgasm without having sexual contact , but is spanking sexual ? i doubt i could give correction without some kind of sexual act , receiving or giving , i doubt i could cane or spank a male or female without feeling the need for relief , how do you get so personal as to put a spankee over your knee , naked with his penis against your thigh or her breasts and pussy in your lap and they just walk away after , surely there must be incredible sensual , sexual feelings stirred by such a personal act .

Default Re: sensual or sexual act

I think I agree

In my experience there are plenty of people who regard it purely for the chastisement and will not contemplate any form of sexual contact.

For me however, there is always a sensual thrill but that doesn't have to end in orgasm or sex; it's up to the individual (in my case) lady and I to agree prior to any physical contact taking place. Both are free to move on in a consensual framework if they wish.

Just my view.

yes , you used the key word "consensual" we must not get carried away with our desires ,keeping within the limits of this prearranged framework of consent , well said sir !

I don't do sex as part of spanking someone, or getting spanked (I switch), but I do get turned on, perhaps more by the anticipation rather than the act.

I don't go further than touching and teasing since I reserve sex for my partner - am I old fashioned in this?
    Peter

difficult to answer that question in all honesty , I guess it depends on the individual and your marital or partnership circumstance , personally I think in this modern world full of gorgeous men and women , it would be unfair to expect 100% faithfulness in any relationship, sure safety must be paramount , but if the opportunity arises with both consenting adults , it would be a shame to leave your spanking partner alone to give him or herself sexual relief by hand or whatever means , I guess the saying "you only live once " springs to mind .

I love being controlled when I am submissive , and the expectation makes me erect , having his will inflicted on me turns me on as does the thought of a firm erection caused by my bare bottom being caned, or spanked as my penis rubs against the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by twopack120 View Post
    I am finding it difficult to seperate the act of spanking or caning from sexual desire , I love the feeling of being in control of a submissive , spanking causes me to become erect , just inflicting my will on another turns me on , Im no sadist by any means , but the thrill is still there when I strike a bare bottom , indeed I believe this extreme arousal could give me orgasm without having sexual contact , but is spanking sexual ? i doubt i could give correction without some kind of sexual act , receiving or giving , i doubt i could cane or spank a male or female without feeling the need for relief , how do you get so personal as to put a spankee over your knee , naked with his penis against your thigh or her breasts and pussy in your lap and they just walk away after , surely there must be incredible sensual , sexual feelings stirred by such a personal act .

jaybo Guest

Wholly depends on the mindset of the individuals involved
    I had a glorious spanking session
    All the feelings and hot sensations
    And I totally respected the spankers P.O.V
    He wanted no sexual contact just gave me very welcome bottom rubs and although I found that particular experience exciting and an amazing rush I didn't want sex or feel sexual even though that was the underlying reason.
    Sometimes the sensations are enough without seeking orgasm
    Some of the sexual element is what goes on in ones brain not always the genitals

Brighton, Sussex. / usually can't accomodate

As others have said, it is up to the individuals concerned and obviously some will want more than CP and others will not.

Personally, I love lots more than pure CP and I do mean lots!

It's in the eye of the beholder, by which I mean the spankee might think it was a sensual session, the spanker might think it was sexual. For me at least it is about submission and loss of control as a spankee and dominance as a spanker - all within the framework of limits as previously discussed and agreed.

My first spanker, a very experienced gentleman sadly no longer with us, had one condition: at some point in the session I would be naked. That was it, and that was all I agreed to.

In my mind, the very enjoyable session was not sexual. Yes, he did fondle me, yes, it was very enjoyable in the circumstances. He might have thought it was sexual, I don't know, but I didn't. I felt it was "submission". He did it because he could, because he was in charge. By prior agreement yes I could have called a halt on that, but I didn't, it felt right at the time and I carry fond memories of the session. Sexual, no, enjoyable, hell yes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast