Hi everyone, I'm Lyndy. I'm a 50 year old submissive TV, Currently located in Staffordshire. I've been into CP combined with cross-dressing for as long as I can remember. I have had several encounters with both men and women, sometimes at home, sometimes a hotel room and even outdoors in the local woods, but always with a partner who like to make a caning really hurt! But its been a while, due to personal circumstances, since I received a good, hard thrashing with a cane.
Because I'm also a cross dresser who takes this part of my life seriously, I need to be 'dressed' when being caned, and I prefer to wear knickers and tights when being caned. But on the upside, I can take a very hard and prolonged caning as a result. As previous partners can confirm.
Just wondering if there's anybody out there who has similar tastes or just wishes to a cane a cute 'girly' bottom in earnest! Would love to meet or chat with you. I'm warm and friendly, of medium build, genuine, and I'm very serious, so I won't waste your time!
Hope to speak with you soon.
Lyndy xx