Thread: Sunday Caning

Default Sunday Caning

Well today was a good day. About 11.30 my other half told me to go and shower and to be ready for him.

This means having showered I'm to put on a pair of clean white Y-front underpants, I get the canes from the wardrobe and sit on the edge of the bed until he decides it's time to deal with me.

The waiting is thrilling and slightly fearful. I usually get an erection, that makes my tight pants even tighter, but I'm not allowed to touch. When he enters the bedroom I stand up and face the wall with my hands on my head. I wait like this until he decides he is ready to deal with me.

Today I received a hand spanking over my underpants in the OTK position. This was pretty mild, but I knew it was just to warm me up.

He then instructed me to bend over the edge of the bed. I do this supporting my weight on my elbows with my forehead resting on my hands. I felt his thumbs hooking the waistband of my underpants which he then pulled down to my knees. I'm not allowed to look but I know he has selected the junior cane it's light about 30 inches long and whippy. I usually expect twelve strokes, but today it's fifteen. The first is always a shock, but the sting really builds with each stroke. After fifteen strokes, I was sent to the corner to stand with my hands on my head and underpants still down, while he admired his handiwork. After ten minutes I was instructed to resume the position over the bed. I was still erect at this point and the sting and burn from the junior cane just adds to the fun.

Next he picked up the senior cane which is heavier and about three inches longer, this one lands with more of thud and the pain is quite intense, five strokes in I start to lose my erection and I'm beginning to wonder if there will be tears. Not on this occasion, but the usual twelve, is also upped to fifteen. I was expecting more corner-time at this point, but he went straight for the reformatory cane, the thickest and heaviest cane we own, I was a little nervous, but when he punishes me, I want him to do it properly. He laid on twenty-four strokes of this fearsome weapon and the pain and sting were really intense.

I was told to stand in the corner, naked with my hands on head while he went for a shower. I was left there for about fifteen minutes and as the usual the heat from my burning bottom seems to spread through my lower portions and after five minutes I start to feel a stirring, within ten minutes I'm rock-hard, knowing that when he comes back, my poor naked bottom will be on display for him.

Default Re: Sunday Caning

Very entertaining! Thanks for sharing.

Default Re: Sunday Caning

Very nice, wish i had a regular partner. Thank you for sharing.