Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hi I am new to the site and when i was a boy i was sent ot a very strict prep school were i was punished a lot by several teachers and my headmaster. I am now looking for a headmaster or headmistress to punish me again like i had at prepschool.

Looks like the site is going to be fun.

Prepschoolboy

Default Re: Hello everyone

Hello Prepschoolboy.

& Welcome! Can you accommodate? I can just about accommodate but not easily as my house is in the middle of a lot or re-arranging & sorting and there's hardly room to swing a plimsoll - not very sound-proof party wall either.

Though I'm looking for broadly similar discipline from older man, I can switch, especially for younger even if only by a year or so.

Also, just a thought: it may help respondents if you put your real and perhaps play ages on your profile.

Regards,
    Titanites