Default 27 year olde blonde female available

Hi thanks for looking, I am Summer a 27 year old with long blonde hair, legs to die for and size 8-10 5'5".
    I am available as a spankee and/or spanker. I can accommodate in WS8 and also offer full personal services too, all these can include bondage.
    I hold spanking parties where I am a French Maid that serves the meal and is hopeless at her job. The guests decide what punishment I should recieve for poor performance and then deliver it after the meal. Then available to do "anything" to keep my job (lol) Can do this for individuals or groups up to 6 gentlemen.
    For those of you that seek a mature spanker my partner (67) will oblige, anything from a hand spanking to severe judicial males and/or females.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours,
    Summer XX

Default Re: 27 year olde blonde female available

Hi Summer,

I like the sound of that French Maid scenario. I love role-play. If you have any pics or video clips, I'd like to peruse
    them. I'd also like to receive details of your vital stats, particularly that wayward bottom of yours. I'm a mature,
    older man well-experienced in keeping recalcitrant minxes like you in line. Love to hear from you X